Office, Skype, Xbox loves Android! But why hate windows phone?

Vicky Krishnatrai

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
A community of android OS is reporting and we have also seen as well. The strange fact of microsoft that they are working good for Android instead of Windows phone. Android users have awesome Skype, office etc but windows phone users always complain for bad functionality of these apps.
Why is Microsoft not aware for these compains of users and why they are supporting Android even Google hate Windows phone users. We have only One google app on windows phone store The Google search.
Are they trying to attract Android users towards windows phone? But on other hand they are lossing current WP users. Unfortunately I am now hating my Lumia but in past Lumia was my dream mobile phone.
Please Microsoft now think positive for us.
What do you say friends do you feel the same?

lkcbharath

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
I think when Nadella said 'mobile-first, cloud-first' he probably meant that he would make sure Microsoft services are on Android and iOS. Just look at the quality of Skype on Android and iOS and compare it with WP. I might see the elimination of WP in 2-3 years.

prasath1234

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
WP is pilot project by Ms .they will abandon it anytime.it is way by which they want to introduce thier service to the world.now Cortana will be ported to android.wp is going to be abandoned.android is going to be Mobil os except some ios.so sad 😢.Android will improve performance even in the low end by making minimum 2 gb ram .

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
WP is pilot project by Ms .they will abandon it anytime.it is way by which they want to introduce thier service to the world.now Cortana will be ported to android.wp is going to be abandoned.android is going to be Mobil os except some ios.so sad 😢.Android will improve performance even in the low end by making minimum 2 gb ram .
I doubt Microsoft will abandon Windows Phone when it'll merge, as per rumors, with Windows RT.

That, and universal Windows apps.

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
I don't understand why it is so hard for Microsoft to make decent first party apps for their own platform. Maybe WinRT and silverlight do suck?

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I don't understand why it is so hard for Microsoft to make decent first party apps for their own platform. Maybe WinRT and silverlight do suck?

This might be because the APIs they're using aren't complete yet. Expect apps to come in droves once Windows 9 and its Windows Phone counterpart drop.

Really, why develop an app now if you can wait and take advantage of new features without needing to rework your current app?

It also appears that you need additional code for universal Windows apps at the moment.

Vicky Krishnatrai

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Microsoft is not on right path! They are just annoying users. Even developers of third party apps are so lazy for WP. They dont want to do something. Busy to ****ed on android plateform.

ShinraCorp

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
Well the reason why Skype sucks is because it's a Silverlight application (basically a program that was meant to compete with Adobe Flash) they never updated it from Silverlight to C# or anything, Silverlight is pretty much a disaster of a programming language. That's why the Android (JAVA) and iOS version (C) are technically superior versions of it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077