Is Neon Battleground REALLY multiplayer?

AccentAE86

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm wondering because it just doesn't have the telltale signs of a true multiplayer game. For example, you can start a match as soon as you start the game, or as soon as you leave the upgrade screen. Normally, you have to sit there waiting before a match is completed so you can join in on the next one. Also, the players seem really stupid, they keep trying to shoot me through walls. And then, one day I accidentally started the game up with airplane mode on. No internet connection whatsoever. The game played just like normal, even showing the list of all other players and their pings, which has to be fake considering I'm not even connected.

I loved the game because I thought I wad playing against real people. But it looks like I'm not... :(

nukesheart1520

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
i thought so too..
I'm pretty sure that there are some bots (those dumb shooters) maybe just to compensate for the player count...but I don't know about the others...

Some enemies respawn at exactly the moment they are killed..but for players (me) there are some delay before you respawn again. :S

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss