How do you feel about the Galaxy Note 4 and its WP features?

Status
Not open for further replies.

salmanahmad

Banned
May 12, 2014
Visit site
nah but his points made more sense overall
htc explorer was a poorly made phone imho,my friend has one which he still uses(he dropped his iphone in a puddle),running CM and it lags like anything,i dont see how you can compare it to a 520

The Explorer used a very old Snapdragon processor, I was comparing multitasking. I know that the phone is slow even with Cyanogenmod, but multitasking is really good on Android.

Plus another issue that rooting fixed. The HTC Explorer came with a mere 512 MB internal storage, with barely 150 MB for users.

What people did with rooting? They managed to mount an SD card partition as internal storage, so most of us increased our internal storage by 2 - 4 GB.

Second the device launched with a 600 MHz processor, we managed to overclock to 878 MHz(some Picos could handle higher).

Psoham has no idea what rooting is and what it does.

@salmanahmad
Drill this into your head
First of all you don't understand what I say, you assume anything that comes to your mind, give some rubbish info about it, then you say you proved me wrong. Are you ever into your senses? Do you even think while speaking? I already said previously you have so many iPhone look alike phones. Android when it came into the market, at that time buying an iPhone was a luxury. Everyone wanted an iPhone, but it was too costly. At that time Nokia was dominating the market, people started buying android because it looked similar to iOS. That's how it gained popularity, then android started pushing out updates, which helped people differentiate between ios & android. How many times have I said that & how many times more do i have to repeat it? You think windows came after android, so it copied android. Nonsense. All those crap you told about Android that it drains more battery because it has 2k displays & all, its totally rubbish. What would you say about low end phones. It primarily depends on the OS, regarding battery drain & power consumption & secondarily on displays& all what you told. Also android has the most ads, 70%, iOS has around 50% & windows10%. I've already told in my previous posts that android is a power hungry OS, it needs a higher processor to run smoothly as compared to iOS or Windows, there are thousands of sites who say that. I've also told that there are hundreds of videos on YouTube which shows that windows 7.5/7.8 is faster than iPhone 4. How many times would you make me repeat one & the same thing. How many Times? Until android came, only computers were the one to get viruses & now its normal to get a virus in Android, isn't it? I once thought nexus were the best Android phones, until my friend bought a nexus 5 before 2 months. He got a virus in his phone in just 1 week. That's the power of Android.
I have my 1320, it once only had 760 kb phone memory remaining because it was on wp8 before 2 months(at that time apps & games couldn't be moved to sd card). It still didn't lag while running apps or games, my old Lumia 710 had 1mb free memory, it still didn't lag a bit. You think that your Android phone doesn't lag, so fill up your phone memory to an extent what I did, if then your android phone doesn't lag, then I might say you are lucky

Tell me one thing, did I not prove you wrong when you made an association between the HTC One and iPhone, or when you didn't know anything about open source, rooting or jailbreaking.

You continually overlook the glaring mistakes in your photos and posts, first of all one of the photos you posted of an LG device copying Android (the KM900) didn't even run Android!

And you believe that just because of a few other OEMs copying iOS, Android became popular with zero evidence and many of the OEMs came years after Android had already become popular!

Android never looked similar to iOS, pull out some photos of Android 1.0 and compare them to iOS, people got confused because everyone thought that touchscreen devices are called 'iPhone', it was because of ignorance. Not because of why Google's Android looked similar (IT DIDN'T).

I didn't say that Windows Phone copied everything from Android just because it was released afterwards, but both of you cotinously keep bringing OSes like Symbian into this whereas it was about Windows Phone and Android.

You should read more on how Android became popular rather than coming up with crazy theories that no other reputable site has ever pointed out.

You can say anything you want all day, as long as you have no proof or logic behind it, no one will believe you.

Plus you also overlook the fact that while notification center is arguable, Android was the first OS to give a notification centre with power toggles and swipeable notifications, which Windows Phone copied, did it not?

Android phones do consume more data and are more resource hungry primarily because of how much they can do.

An easy example is that, I can transcode a video in the background, while sending an pre recorded MP3 on Whatsapp, while also gaming and chating with my friends using Facebook Messenger chat heads. I can do all this at once, does it take battery, yes. But does it make Android better than other OSes that struggle to do one task? Yes.

If you stick to using one app at a time, like you do with iOS and Windows Phone then Android will even work just as smoothly. Especially because of the performance improvements in Android L.

Your argument about advertisements are complete BS. Windows Phone has more ads in a lot of apps because you guys don't have official apps and the 3rd party devs need money.

Do I see any ads in 9GAG, WPCentral, Android Central? No. I can't believe how you can say Android uses see the most ads, so you have any proof?

And about Android being resource hungry, it's not.

https://source.android.com/devices/low-ram.html

It's not normal to get viruses on Android, it's a rare occurrence. Android is still more secure than Windows Phone:

http://lifehacker.com/how-secure-is-android-really-1446328680

http://www.crn.com/news/mobility/30...vs-android-vs-blackberry-vs-windows-phone.htm

I filled up my Lumia 520's storage nearly fully and you can't believe how much it lagged. All OSes lag when the memory is filled. You we're lucky if your Lumia 1320 or 710 did, but all phones usually do.

The speed tests made between Android are quite old when Android was truly resource hungry and slow, but since then we've had Project Butter and Project Svelte.

To see a comparison between speed on Android and Windows Phone now(and a comparison between touch response):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkokodBl9jQ

*HINT* Android wins. *HINT*

^^in addition to your points,salmanahmad doesnt seem to realize that symbian ,windows mobile,meego and maemo are owned by Ms and came before android
so android did copy them and ios.windows phone is based on meego on the N9

Salman Ahmad doesn't seem to "realize* that Symbian, Windows Mobile and Meego and Maemo we're owned by MS, because *THEY WEREN'T*.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maemo

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symbian

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MeeGo

Maemo was made by the Hilden Foundation.

Symbian was made by Accenture on behalf of Nokia, not *MICROSOFT*.

MeeGo was made by the Linux Foundation and Nokia.

I can't see Microsoft anywhere.

The reason why I don't believe you guys is pretty apparent, you don't research and a lot of your information is wrong.

My friend doesn't use torrent, still got a virus, I don't know why.
I download torrents on my PC, no viruses at all even when I am not a premium user

What kind of virus did he get exactly, if I may ask?

play store has more viruses than every torrent ever made and every windows virus put together

Oh, wow. How do you explain millions of Android users that have never gotten a virus?

The truth is, all stores and operating systems can and will be hacked someday.

Android is more secure than Windows Phone, however you hear more about Android getting viruses primarily because it the most popular OS out there and a natural target for hackers.

Luckily we manage to get Google Play services updates that patch those nasty hacks.

Even, iOS, being one of the most secure OSes out there got an app with a virus in it.

Windows Phone hasn't reported any massive hacks, because even the general population is unwilling to try Windows Phone, hackers are pretty far away from even trying to do anything with this unpopular OS(in comparison to other operating systems).

Unlike either of you, I'll provide proof for my statements:

http://m.ibtimes.com/apple-ios-app-...p-steals-your-contacts-and-spams-your-friends

http://www.crn.com/news/mobility/30...vs-android-vs-blackberry-vs-windows-phone.htm

Karthik Naik

Banned
Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Do you even read before post?
I just open few website find nothing.

All are rumor & wrong info which website mention in the last paragraph by name of "UPDATE"

You are Google & Android hater.
I am not going to further discuss this nonsense.
and this thread is going off topic and
I don't want to be responsible for closing this thread.

The Explorer used a very old Snapdragon processor, I was comparing multitasking. I know that the phone is slow even with Cyanogenmod, but multitasking is really good on Android.

Plus another issue that rooting fixed. The HTC Explorer came with a mere 512 MB internal storage, with barely 150 MB for users.

What people did with rooting? They managed to mount an SD card partition as internal storage, so most of us increased our internal storage by 2 - 4 GB.

Second the device launched with a 600 MHz processor, we managed to overclock to 878 MHz(some Picos could handle higher).

Psoham has no idea what rooting is and what it does.

Tell me one thing, did I not prove you wrong when you made an association between the HTC One and iPhone, or when you didn't know anything about open source, rooting or jailbreaking.

You continually overlook the glaring mistakes in your photos and posts, first of all one of the photos you posted of an LG device copying Android (the KM900) didn't even run Android!

And you believe that just because of a few other OEMs copying iOS, Android became popular with zero evidence and many of the OEMs came years after Android had already become popular!

Android never looked similar to iOS, pull out some photos of Android 1.0 and compare them to iOS, people got confused because everyone thought that touchscreen devices are called 'iPhone', it was because of ignorance. Not because of why Google's Android looked similar (IT DIDN'T).

I didn't say that Windows Phone copied everything from Android just because it was released afterwards, but both of you cotinously keep bringing OSes like Symbian into this whereas it was about Windows Phone and Android.

You should read more on how Android became popular rather than coming up with crazy theories that no other reputable site has ever pointed out.

You can say anything you want all day, as long as you have no proof or logic behind it, no one will believe you.

Plus you also overlook the fact that while notification center is arguable, Android was the first OS to give a notification centre with power toggles and swipeable notifications, which Windows Phone copied, did it not?

Android phones do consume more data and are more resource hungry primarily because of how much they can do.

An easy example is that, I can transcode a video in the background, while sending an pre recorded MP3 on Whatsapp, while also gaming and chating with my friends using Facebook Messenger chat heads. I can do all this at once, does it take battery, yes. But does it make Android better than other OSes that struggle to do one task? Yes.

If you stick to using one app at a time, like you do with iOS and Windows Phone then Android will even work just as smoothly. Especially because of the performance improvements in Android L.

Your argument about advertisements are complete BS. Windows Phone has more ads in a lot of apps because you guys don't have official apps and the 3rd party devs need money.

Do I see any ads in 9GAG, WPCentral, Android Central? No. I can't believe how you can say Android uses see the most ads, so you have any proof?

And about Android being resource hungry, it's not.

https://source.android.com/devices/low-ram.html

It's not normal to get viruses on Android, it's a rare occurrence. Android is still more secure than Windows Phone:

How Secure Is Android, Really?

Mobile Security Smackdown: iOS vs. Android vs. BlackBerry vs. Windows Phone - Page: 1 | CRN

I filled up my Lumia 520's storage nearly fully and you can't believe how much it lagged. All OSes lag when the memory is filled. You we're lucky if your Lumia 1320 or 710 did, but all phones usually do.

The speed tests made between Android are quite old when Android was truly resource hungry and slow, but since then we've had Project Butter and Project Svelte.

To see a comparison between speed on Android and Windows Phone now(and a comparison between touch response):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkokodBl9jQ

*HINT* Android wins. *HINT*

Salman Ahmad doesn't seem to "realize* that Symbian, Windows Mobile and Meego and Maemo we're owned by MS, because *THEY WEREN'T*.

Maemo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Symbian - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

MeeGo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Maemo was made by the Hilden Foundation.

Symbian was made by Accenture on behalf of Nokia, not *MICROSOFT*.

MeeGo was made by the Linux Foundation and Nokia.

I can't see Microsoft anywhere.

The reason why I don't believe you guys is pretty apparent, you don't research and a lot of your information is wrong.

What kind of virus did he get exactly, if I may ask?

Oh, wow. How do you explain millions of Android users that have never gotten a virus?

The truth is, all stores and operating systems can and will be hacked someday.

Android is more secure than Windows Phone, however you hear more about Android getting viruses primarily because it the most popular OS out there and a natural target for hackers.

Luckily we manage to get Google Play services updates that patch those nasty hacks.

Even, iOS, being one of the most secure OSes out there got an app with a virus in it.

Windows Phone hasn't reported any massive hacks, because even the general population is unwilling to try Windows Phone, hackers are pretty far away from even trying to do anything with this unpopular OS(in comparison to other operating systems).

Unlike either of you, I'll provide proof for my statements:

Apple iOS App Store Gets First Virus: Learn About The App That Steals Your Contacts And Spams Your Friends

Mobile Security Smackdown: iOS vs. Android vs. BlackBerry vs. Windows Phone - Page: 1 | CRN

keep telling yourselves that
the whole world is wrong except you two
only psoham777 and i can be labeled fanboys and haters according to you
and for the millionth time,name calling,insults and calling people ******,haters etc is against forum rules especially when we arent posting personal remarks on you

Karthik Naik

Banned
Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
as for viruses
ios- 1 virus
symbian - 2 viruses
meego,wp and maemo- nil
android- a whole store filled with them,just download the wrong app and your phone is gone

chezm

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
Wow, the two extremes on each side battling with no agreement or "agree to disagree" in sight...very funny. It's too bad when these threads go off into a spiraling hater-debate. It's obvious one side is Android PRO while the other is Android NO...the real way for these conversations to become something more than hatred requires each ****** to respect the other OS, even a little.

Karthik Naik

Banned
Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Wow, the two extremes on each side battling with no agreement or "agree to disagree" in sight...very funny. It's too bad when these threads go off into a spiraling hater-debate. It's obvious one side is Android PRO while the other is Android NO...the real way for these conversations to become something more than hatred requires each ****** to respect the other OS, even a little.

Lol ikr, we tried our best but DMC and Samanahmad still think symbian features were "invented" on android and they proceeded to label me and psoham777 as fanboys of wp and haters of android etc

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
@salmanahmad

You answered some of my questions for sure, you said people(a long time ago) got confused with touchscreen phones considering it as an iPhone. That's right but only for Android phones, people never got confused with Symbian or,meego touchscreen phones! As far as power hungry OS is concerned Android surely is. I have been reading each & ever WPcentral post for the last 3 years & I joined forums before 2 weeks. I am really sorry but I couldn't find those posts on WPcentral. Not only that, in the newspapers, there is a gadget column every week which has told several times that iOS / android drains 50&70% more data than wp respectively. Same goes with the ads too. About memory storage, it has been many a times that less than 1.5 Mb remain on my 1320, 710. None of these phone lagged even a single time. My friend has iPhone 5, once only 2-3 Mb storage was left on his phone, even his phone didn't lag. My other friends who have 520, 620 once even they had 3-4 Mb remaining on wp8, it still didn't lag. So what would you say about them, everyone is lucky? Android starts lagging even when more than 70% storage is full that to on memory card, not even on phone memory. As far as viruses are concerned, many of my friends have got a virus on their phone, that may be due to any reason. The main point is their android phone got a virus. I still haven't heard anyone getting a virus on iPhone /wp. So getting a virus in your android phone is definitely not rare. Kitkat has improved stability, smoothness, but I still have some of my friends whose phone runs ICS, it not only lags, it hangs several times. I don't care I you call me an Android hater, but whatever I told are facts, its the bitter truth that Android fans can't swallow

Karthik Naik

Banned
Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
salmanahmad dude windows phone and windows mobile were made by microsoft
symbian ,meego and maemo were made/bought over by nokia which in turn was bought over by microsoft
doesnt that mean microsoft owns the lot now and hence even its patents and design cues are still present in windows phone

salmanahmad

Banned
May 12, 2014
Visit site
as for viruses
ios- 1 virus
symbian - 2 viruses
meego,wp and maemo- nil
android- a whole store filled with them,just download the wrong app and your phone is gone

Have the countless number of explanations I've given you account for nothing?

If the Store had been filled by virus apps why do all people not have a virus on their phone? Why have you been unable to come up with a single example of such an app that still exists?

Why have you not read these articles?

http://lifehacker.com/how-secure-is-android-really-1446328680

Lol ikr, we tried our best but DMC and Samanahmad still think symbian features were "invented" on android and they proceeded to label me and psoham777 as fanboys of wp and haters of android etc

I didn't label you as anything, if I did however I would like to apologize.

The only credible proof of something that may have originated on Symbian we're widgets, that's pretty much it.

You've failed to provide any proof about any other OS before Android to come up with a notification centre, power toggles, etc.

@salmanahmad

You answered some of my questions for sure, you said people(a long time ago) got confused with touchscreen phones considering it as an iPhone. That's right but only for Android phones, people never got confused with Symbian or,meego touchscreen phones! As far as power hungry OS is concerned Android surely is. I have been reading each & ever WPcentral post for the last 3 years & I joined forums before 2 weeks. I am really sorry but I couldn't find those posts on WPcentral. Not only that, in the newspapers, there is a gadget column every week which has told several times that iOS / android drains 50&70% more data than wp respectively. Same goes with the ads too. About memory storage, it has been many a times that less than 1.5 Mb remain on my 1320, 710. None of these phone lagged even a single time. My friend has iPhone 5, once only 2-3 Mb storage was left on his phone, even his phone didn't lag. My other friends who have 520, 620 once even they had 3-4 Mb remaining on wp8, it still didn't lag. So what would you say about them, everyone is lucky? Android starts lagging even when more than 70% storage is full that to on memory card, not even on phone memory. As far as viruses are concerned, many of my friends have got a virus on their phone, that may be due to any reason. The main point is their android phone got a virus. I still haven't heard anyone getting a virus on iPhone /wp. So getting a virus in your android phone is definitely not rare. Kitkat has improved stability, smoothness, but I still have some of my friends whose phone runs ICS, it not only lags, it hangs several times. I don't care I you call me an Android hater, but whatever I told are facts, its the bitter truth that Android fans can't swallow

1410869871915.jpg

If I am not wrong much of my Nexus 5's storage has been filled up. I've filled it more when I had movies in my phone, but nonetheless it didn't lag.

I've seen people with their Nexus 7 have a ton of movies, 3 ROMs on their phone and so on...no lags at all.
Much of the posts that make Android look power hungry are pretty much ancient, ever since the arrival of Android 4.1 and above Android has improved substantially.

Low end devices lag sometime or the other on every single platform, but it matters about how much. Android 4.4 has pretty much made everything extremely smooth for all devices that have it.

Just as an example, I have a very powerful laptop, it's a Core i5 with 4GB of RAM and a Nvidia 740M GPU, capable of running pretty much all games released in 2013 - 2014 at Medium/High graphics.

When I got the laptop it was running Windows 8, I loved the OS back then it was buttery smooth and I liked the live tiles and all, but as soon as my memory filled up it started lagging quite a lot(it happens to pretty much all devices).

And in my country people did get confused even when someone had a Symbian touchscreen device, people generally thought all touchscreen devices we're iPhone. The name had become popular. It wasn't the fault of Google, Nokia, etc and definitely not the reason of popularity for any OS.

I've read the articles about Android consuming more battery, but they've explained reasons why. iPhone's and Windows Phone have sub 720p displays, dramatically reducing the storage that your content takes up.

The Lumia 520 is the most popular Windows Phone out there and when I had that phone I would download either 480p YouTube videos or 720p at most.

But people that own an Android alternative budget device, such as a a Moto G or E have more resolution to work with. Moving up the table, I can get a 1080p Nexus 5 for the same price as a 720p Lumia 830. Moving even further I can get a 2K display(Galaxy S5 LTE-A, LG G3, Note 4) for the price of a 1080p Lumia 520.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/blogs/bits/2013/12/31/why-do-android-smartphones-guzzle-the-most-data/

However Android does have restrictions put in place, you can limit your monthly data, restrict background data usage and so on...Android has an OS has very little to do with this. It depends on the person using it, but Android has usually been king in adopting higher resolution and bigger screen phones.

As far as advertisements being more on Android, I couldn't find any proof for that. Mind giving me a link to where you found that from?

Lastly as far as viruses go I'm pretty your friends allowed unknown sources on their phones, just go ask them. Their phones will also probably have those cheap Mediatek CPUs which is why they lag a lot.

There is very little bitter truth, or any truth at all behind your statements.

salmanahmad dude windows phone and windows mobile were made by microsoft
symbian ,meego and maemo were made/bought over by nokia which in turn was bought over by microsoft
doesnt that mean microsoft owns the lot now and hence even its patents and design cues are still present in windows phone

No! Just no.

If you accuse of Android copying features like a notification center from older operating systems(which you failed to prove) you'll also have to accept the fact that Windows Phone also copied those features before Microsoft even bought Nokia!

Karthik Naik

Banned
Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
dude seriously do you even know what symbian is? do you know what meego and maemo are? do you know how windows mobile,web os and palm os were popular in US? and blackberry os??
you think android was made in the 80s? that everything was copied off android
as for windows phone copying features before nokias purchase,did you know nokia and microsoft were sharing patents and design cues before the purchase
did you know android also has patents which are owned by microsoft and that they earn off android as well

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
@salmanahmad
You say the price of Android is cheaper than Lumia, did i say anything about the price? You can get Android phones cheaply, because they are made of cheap materials(hence many of my friends Android phones broke, never a Lumia or an iPhone). You posted the screenshot of your phones storage, did i ask you for that? If your android phone can take as much as my phone can take, only then be sure to post it. Here's a screenshot of my 1320s storage(I didn't take screenshot when there was 760kb memory remaining) I've checked many sites, they all say android is a more power hungry OS, it drains more data while running in background(without any restrictions) also is the OS which is most ad supported. Also there was an article some months ago in newspaper that as there are too many app developers for Android, its too easy to find apps of explicit material /adult content. Whereas iOS & Windows don't have such useless apps. Due to all this reasons Android can never have a good reputation.
Also you answered some of my questions, still didn't realize it. You said Android phones lag due to some crap reasons, its gets a virus due to some apps in Google play store. So who's fault is it? Basically Android lags(it may have reduced with recent 4.4) & an Android phone can easily get a virus.
You said earlier people got confused with Symbian touch phones as iPhones, totally rubbish! Symbian phones were very different, it had a huge differences as compared to an iPhone, very huge differences

Attachments

• wp_ss_20140716_0001.png
    wp_ss_20140716_0001.png
    116.4 KB · Views: 4

salmanahmad

Banned
May 12, 2014
Visit site
@salmanahmad
You say the price of Android is cheaper than Lumia, did i say anything about the price? You can get Android phones cheaply, because they are made of cheap materials(hence many of my friends Android phones broke, never a Lumia or an iPhone). You posted the screenshot of your phones storage, did i ask you for that? If your android phone can take as much as my phone can take, only then be sure to post it. Here's a screenshot of my 1320s storage(I didn't take screenshot when there was 760kb memory remaining) I've checked many sites, they all say android is a more power hungry OS, it drains more data while running in background(without any restrictions) also is the OS which is most ad supported. Also there was an article some months ago in newspaper that as there are too many app developers for Android, its too easy to find apps of explicit material /adult content. Whereas iOS & Windows don't have such useless apps. Due to all this reasons Android can never have a good reputation.
Also you answered some of my questions, still didn't realize it. You said Android phones lag due to some crap reasons, its gets a virus due to some apps in Google play store. So who's fault is it? Basically Android lags(it may have reduced with recent 4.4) & an Android phone can easily get a virus.
You said earlier people got confused with Symbian touch phones as iPhones, totally rubbish! Symbian phones were very different, it had a huge differences as compared to an iPhone, very huge differences

I believe I didn't mention the pricing, but even if I did the short answer is that not many phones are truly durable. I am willing to provide you with photos of my friends that broke their Lumia screens.

Nor did I initiate the comparison between Android, Windows Phone, Symbian, Meego, Blackberry, etc.

The thread was about Android(or in this case Samsung) copying features from Windows Phone where the OP simply disappeared shortly after people disproved his allegations.

If you guys believe that Android is laggy, a resource hog, malware filled, adult content filled, you need to make threads dedicated to your issues, possibly on Android Central where people that have more experience than you guys will disagree fiercely with your flawed theories that have no proof to back them up.

The argument was also started upon a discussion as to who came up with the first notification center, where one of you suggested it was Symbian who came up with it whereas Android came up with it years ago.

And instead of being embarassed that they we're wrong, the guy promptly changed his statement saying that Blackberry's hub was "kinda similar" to a notification center (it wasn't).

Then you suggested some odd platform that came up with a notification center, but once again. NO PROOF.

As far as what you claim about Android becoming popular because it looked similar to iOS, I would say this:

1410977071901.jpg

Or if you want a bit more proof, here's a comparison of how Android looked and how iOS looked in the beginning:

1410977134624.jpg
1410977141773.jpg

The mistakes in your arguments are also apparent, you posted photos of an HTC One and iPhone, you also posted a photo of an LG phone that looked similar to iPhone but DIDN'T RUN ANDROID, and you also had no clue as to what rooting, jail breaking and open source was.

Make another thread to cry about problems that you have with Android or why you think Windows Phone is better, hell go and make it on Android Central for all I care. But this thread was between Windows Phone and Android and both of you failed to ever keep it on topic, always bringing a dozen other OSes in the discussion.

Karthik Naik

Banned
Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
alright maybe android 1.0 didnt look like ios and only a few releases later it copied ios
but.. android 1.0 does look like a cheap copy of symbian
about you trying to prove Psoham777 wrong pls dont start this again especially in every thread,psoham777 has more proof for his claims than yours and everyone else agreed with him

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
This thread is no longer discussing the OPs topic, which was Samsung's latest version of Android vs. Windows Phone 8.1. Therefore, it is closed.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 via Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb