Tip to play playsation 1 games on windows phone

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys as you know there Is an app called EmiPSX which lets you play playstation 1 games, and a lot of people can't get the games to work. Here's how it is done

Once you got the app get the games at

Freerom.com

Select your game

Choose the option to OPEN the game

And it will download and once done you can play. Other rom websites don't work well but so far I have downloaded ridge racer and quake 2 no problems. Hope that helps guys.. Feel free to boost my like 😊

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
We do buddy. Check out the emipsx. Its free but to use full screen you need to pay for the app. I tried 3 different rom sites and the games wont work unless its from freeroms but they are missing loads of classics like resident evil. Doom crashes but quake 2 works perfectly. Give it a go and report back and let us know what you think 😊

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
What rom site did you use as freeroms don't have that much. Also my temporary files in storage sense is filling up and wont go down..... Any ideas how to do this? It was games that got downloaded and couldn't open and disappeared from the files but its still there

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
What rom site did you use as freeroms don't have that much. Also my temporary files in storage sense is filling up and wont go down..... Any ideas how to do this? It was games that got downloaded and couldn't open and disappeared from the files but its still there

I use coolrom, I'm pretty sure it's the best.

Sounds like you just need to delete the game file from within emipsx.

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Wasn't sure where to find to delete them but Lumia storage had it listed and wiped out 6GB in a matter of seconds. Coolrom is a reliable source as hardly any games fail to work but it doesn't have a lot. Resident evil is not there for example but will keep trying different types

Oh hang on.. Got that site mixed with your one. Will check it out

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
psyduck