Beast of Haeven

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone has success with the update to NFL mobile?? I got my notification that my teams game was starting but the live feed never shows up. A lot of reviews are saying the app is broken post update. Can anyone confirm?

Kieta

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
Was so looking forward to watching some games today via the NFL Mobile app from Verizon. It started streaming the Saints/Falcons game then popped up with a message that said "Your subscription is no longer valid...." in the middle of the game. Had to restart my phone just to get it to even recognize I was a subscriber. Then it happened about 2 or 3 more times. Now it shows the game available to watch but I just get the rolling dots. So frustrating. Before today everything was fine with the app.

davejuhasz

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone!
I also have a lot of problem with the application. By the way I live in Hungary, I don't know if it is possible that any of the problems are caused by the country i live in/use the app, but I just wanted to let you guys know.
So, I own a Lumia 520, using WP 8.1 with Cyan firmware, and have the newest version of the application.
There are a lot of problems with the app, including stopping videos just after 1 second of the playback, laggy scrolling, slow loading(on Wi-Fi and mobile network too), and the most annoying thing is that there is NO LIVE TILE, and that's one of the most important things for me about the app.
I would really appreciate to receive some tips or tricks on how to fix this problem on my phone.
Thanks.

wilks7

Feb 8, 2012
Visit site
ok good I was trying all types of different stuff within the phone settings now I can put everything back to where it was...lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa