Looking for a weight lifting app

jleebiker

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Mods, please move this if necessary...

I'm looking for an app that will VERY easily track my weight lifting workouts. Something like "5x5 Strength" which is VERY simple and quick to use.
What I'm looking for is something I can create my own routines and track my sessions and will automatically increment the weights for the next session. Also, something that I can schedule future workouts.

There are a few out there, but most are overly complicated with pics of the exercises or videos or whatever. I don't need that. I just need something quick, simple and will let me schedule future workouts.

Optionally, would be nice if it had a list of exercises to add to a workout and also add custom ones. Right now, I am manually entering them into an app.

I've tried tried Deekfit, Gym Pal, Gym Assistant. So far, the closest one I have found is Gymbook, but it doesn't have any exercises already created so I have to manually create every exercise by hand.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

ROOPERT7

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I hope I'm not being silly, but since you want something VERY SIMPLE, you're not interested in any exercice pics, vids, anything, you want only to track weights, then why don't you use just Excel spreadsheet?
Columns with exercises, rows with dates, zero unnecessary, distracting crap.
Plus automatic synchronization with your computer via Onedrive.

jleebiker

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
You're not being silly. It's how it was done in the past. The problem with spreadsheets is that they don't advance your routine like an app can.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb