facebook issue--liked photos not showing up

samadkhan

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi is anyone facing issue with facebook app. Half of my news feed is ppl have liked a photo but no photo is seen. On my Samsung I can see everything .

teckris

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi is anyone facing issue with facebook app. Half of my news feed is ppl have liked a photo but no photo is seen. On my Samsung I can see everything .

Mine too.. Actually i m not much interested to visit FB from phone app now as i cant see photo comments or view my friends posts in feeds.

Shlomi Borovitz

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Noticed that too...
Probably facebook changed something. Hopefully it would encourage MS to release an update...

What is lame is the the experience of the mobile app, under IE is much better. Actually, not falling fat behind the Android's app experience.

teckris

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Noticed that too...
Probably facebook changed something. Hopefully it would encourage MS to release an update...

What is lame is the the experience of the mobile app, under IE is much better. Actually, not falling fat behind the Android's app experience.

What i hate in IE or browser[mobile] is that once you open an image, u will have to scroll back all the way to find that image post...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb