Age of Empires Alliance- Hylian Knights

satrus08

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
Awesome, new Alliance members = new friends :D :) let's get to know more about each other here! :D
Sounds good JC :)

BTW anyone else getting that glitch where a player's name comes up as player2556522 (or any other number)? I have two people on my alliance list like that. I think one of them is you Tushar, because I can't find your name on the list. Not sure who the other one is.

satrus08

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
plz add me llxxVictorzxxll
Hey victor, right now its only possible to invite people on your Xbox friends list. So it would be easier for you to join if you go to the alliance page, then go to the search alliance tab. Next type in Hylian Knights and you should find us. Just click join and you're in :)

satrus08

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
Just joined! DanieltheNight here!
Hope we all get along ;):)

Lol! Daniel i just saw that replay where the attacker only JUST managed to get 50%. Was that you on attack or defense? Haha i love how in the end he just runs around the map trying to get away from the soldier. Thanks for sharing man, it was fun to watch :D

danielnight

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Lol! Daniel i just saw that replay where the attacker only JUST managed to get 50%. Was that you on attack or defense? Haha i love how in the end he just runs around the map trying to get away from the soldier. Thanks for sharing man, it was fun to watch :D
HAAAHAHAHAHAAH That was me on the attack :D when I realized I won't be able to 100% that guy I know I just have to destroy 50% of his castle. Luckily my hero survived, but there was one guard left so lol.

onysi

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Anyone kno if you can create a new game without leaving your other one? I thought I saw an option, but i'm afraid it would delete my other castle that ive worked for for a new one.

danielnight

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Anyone kno if you can create a new game without leaving your other one? I thought I saw an option, but i'm afraid it would delete my other castle that ive worked for for a new one.

Why would you make a new one in the first place?
If I were you I wouldn't. The game is time consuming enough, and you want to make another one?

satrus08

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site

99% sure you can't make a new game along side current. Actually I don't think you can even reset the game you currently have. I think I read that on the f.a.q

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes