Switching from other OS to windows phone

ortizang

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
Guys I have talked more than ten iPhone users into getting a windows phone. Now we're all in the same boat. They defend windows phone with nails and teeth. I had my sister's iPhone 5s for a month and I couldn't see the great things in it. What's your thought on this guys?

ygtgngr

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
The main problem is generally their app purchases, I mean you paid maybe hundreds of dollars on the apps from iTunes but they worth nothing on WP. If Microsoft can make a deal like "When you get your first windows phone you will get $100 store card)" this will make those people switch, and after on they will be stuck in Windows Phone so Microsoft will gain customers and a guarantee that they will stay.

ortizang

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
What can IPhone users do that we windows phone users can't? I don't understand the obsession many people have. Sleeping out of the Apple store for a new iPhone. That's pathetic.

Blkacesvf41

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
What can IPhone users do that we windows phone users can't? I don't understand the obsession many people have. Sleeping out of the Apple store for a new iPhone. That's pathetic.

Apple is masterful at marketing and it gets plenty of help hyping it up from the media. Uninformed consumers who never do any research just get swept in it. How many of those people in line today you think know these facts? Twitter9169dd1.jpg

k0de

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
Apple is masterful at marketing and it gets plenty of help hyping it up from the media. Uninformed consumers who never do any research just get swept in it. How many of those people in line today you think know these facts? View attachment 81556

99.9 % of Apple users know about this. But they don't care. Things changed. It is the smart consumer era.

I believe consumers today know everything about a product very well or perhaps better than any dev or techie.

In my opinion this stereotype is what's killing MSFT. I mean underestimating consumers understanding of a product. Apple or Google gives it to you whether you can use or not. And 99.9% of the time Android and Apple users have managed.

Those people on line over night are smarter than what you thought. They are not as stupid as they look. Believe it.

Blkacesvf41

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
99.9 % of Apple users know about this. But they don't care. Things changed. It is the smart consumer era.

I believe consumers today know everything about a product very well or perhaps better than any dev or techie.

In my opinion this stereotype is what's killing MSFT. I mean underestimating consumers understanding of a product. Apple or Google gives it to you whether you can use or not. And 99.9% of the time Android and Apple users have managed.

Those people on line over night are smarter than what you thought. They are not as stupid as they look. Believe it.
In this day and age when we have all this information at our fingertips, yes you'd think that consumers are well informed but I just don't see it that way. Especially when it comes to operating systems. Most people don't have a clue as to what is what. With Apple I see it more as a keeping up with the Jones kinda thing.

k0de

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
In this day and age when we have all this information at our fingertips, yes you'd think that consumers are well informed but I just don't see it that way. Especially when it comes to operating systems. Most people don't have a clue as to what is what. With Apple I see it more as a keeping up with the Jones kinda thing.

Times change doggy. OS engineering ain't a secret no more.

Devs control the outcome nom. Lol

Because of this Android and iOS dev's from all backgrounds can make living equal or perhaps better to that of Master degree holders at MSfT.

Believe it call them hackers but devs on those platforms are doing a better job at innovation than devs at MSFT.

What Google and Apple did was revolutionized the developing game.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb