Looking for Imperial Squad to join or create // Star Wars Commander

tarzanmarzan

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
come and join the dark side with me :evil:!

If you haven't yet, Star wars commander is a great game that I am addicted to. But unfortunately it seems like I'm the only one who plays lol. Just looking for some squadmates to roll with. Especially so, since only squadmates can send troops between each other to help defend the base. As a loner, I have to rely on my turrets.

Overall, I have not paid a dime and I am already working on a Tier 4 HQ. Dependable leveled troops, decent security, and a lot of resources all within the 3 days of protection. If you should have any questions about the game, please let me know.

Starting out
-You will receive 350 crystals
- 3 days of protection from threats of other players on your base.

o0Nighthawk0o

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I have a squad. I just started playing on the day it was released on WP. Good game so far but I am still learning as I haven't played a game like this since the old Warcraft, Command and Conquer and StarCraft days.

My Squad is called "Wraiths" and has a few open slots and is open to everyone.

tarzanmarzan

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Will join! Thanks man! I was starting to lose hope and I joined evil.inc. But no one really utilizes the chat feature and I donate all the time.

tarzanmarzan

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Btw my name is Revan on there and if you need troops just message me on squad chat. Wookies and rebel snipers ruin my defenses but I put my amassed creds and alloys on defense now

o0Nighthawk0o

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Welcome Revan.

And anyone else looking to join an Imperial Squad, look us up. We are the Wraiths and have 4 open slots for active players.

o0Nighthawk0o

May 15, 2013
Visit site
A shameless bump for anyone looking for an Imperial squad to join.

I am the leader of the Wraiths

It is a squad formed the day the game was released on Windows. We are ranked number 73 right now with 5 slots still open. There are no medal requirements to join and is open to all. The only thing we ask is to be active in PvP and to donate troops.

So join us and help us defeat the rebel scum that is infecting the galaxy!!

Edit:
We are now ranked 67 with 4 slots open.

Last edited:

dorelse

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Bummer, I'm on the Rebel side. I'm about to give up on the game honestly, I build up almost enough stock to upgrade to level 3, and I'll get attacked 3x a day and lose 40,000 in a 6 hour window.

o0Nighthawk0o

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Bummer, I'm on the Rebel side. I'm about to give up on the game honestly, I build up almost enough stock to upgrade to level 3, and I'll get attacked 3x a day and lose 40,000 in a 6 hour window.

Don't rely on your credit markets or alloy refineries to get the resources for upgrading. Attack other players and steal theirs. I very seldom build up the resources myself. I attack others and when I get enough to upgrade whatever it is, I immediately start the upgrade.

Just be picky on who you attack. Look at the available resources your target has. If not enough to make a profit after the attack and retraining troops, move on to the next.

o0Nighthawk0o

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Don't listen to the rebel scum. They don't have cool equipment like AT-AT's, TIE Defenders and AT-MP Mark III's. All they have are some outdated tanks, banthas and puny X-Wings.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon