I have never been so angry at Android fans this bad my entire life

utg001

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Back when Apple and Android launched afresh, I simply told all my friends to get Apple, because it'll be amazingly built, but be prepared to shift to Android as it will be lot more cool.
Back when I picked up an ignored Lumia 800 and was introduced to the vast world of Windows Phone, I knew this is the "Daddy" might be low on features, but if I wanted productivity, Windows is the way forwards, and I have never looked back since.

Then there is this site, which I joined because it had a reward program and got myself some expensive software all by commenting, sharing and participating in forums which included tech oriented topics.

Now for the past few years, this site has republished one main article in many different tastes: How to switch from Windows- to iOS, to Android, to Mac, to Linux.... I think they would next want to sell me arduino in replacement for my Windows lappy <3

The reason I'm coming out of the blue and suddenly posting this is that I am so f------ angry at them this time, that I simply cannot remain in my shell of solace.
They have formally pronounced Windows Phone as Dead;
makeuseof.com/tag/makeuseof-says-goodbye-windows-phone

As a tech oriented person, I think this is a slap on their own faces because they want to be tech oriented people but they have tried so hard to pull people away from Windows. I wanted to cry while reading comments. Seriously there were people who used Cortana and found that WP is dead.

Please tell me dear fellow members of Windows Phone community, I really don't think WP is this bad. And why should a tech site behave like such? I'm seriously feeling for WP :'(

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Moved this from "Off Topic" to "Phone Wars".

How many times have tech sites buried WP? About a dozen over 4 years?

Won't they feel dumb when WP is still kicking and growing for years and years to come....

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Moved this from "Off Topic" to "Phone Wars".

How many times have tech sites buried WP? About a dozen over 4 years?

Won't they feel dumb when WP is still kicking and growing for years and years to come....
If windows 9 doesn't impress. I'm switching to android. Permanently this time. Seems faster and wait are two phrases I hear too often when using WP.

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Back when Apple and Android launched afresh, I simply told all my friends to get Apple, because it'll be amazingly built, but be prepared to shift to Android as it will be lot more cool.
Back when I picked up an ignored Lumia 800 and was introduced to the vast world of Windows Phone, I knew this is the "Daddy" might be low on features, but if I wanted productivity, Windows is the way forwards, and I have never looked back since.

Then there is this site, which I joined because it had a reward program and got myself some expensive software all by commenting, sharing and participating in forums which included tech oriented topics.

Now for the past few years, this site has republished one main article in many different tastes: How to switch from Windows- to iOS, to Android, to Mac, to Linux.... I think they would next want to sell me arduino in replacement for my Windows lappy <3

The reason I'm coming out of the blue and suddenly posting this is that I am so f------ angry at them this time, that I simply cannot remain in my shell of solace.
They have formally pronounced Windows Phone as Dead;
makeuseof.com/tag/makeuseof-says-goodbye-windows-phone

As a tech oriented person, I think this is a slap on their own faces because they want to be tech oriented people but they have tried so hard to pull people away from Windows. I wanted to cry while reading comments. Seriously there were people who used Cortana and found that WP is dead.

Please tell me dear fellow members of Windows Phone community, I really don't think WP is this bad. And why should a tech site behave like such? I'm seriously feeling for WP :'(
Lool the website didn't have enough interactivity with WP articles. That's why they are cutting off WP. they will bring the section back if threshold looks good for them. Calm down, they didn't say windows phone was bad, they actually praised it.

badMojo69

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
WP need a super infusion of $$$$$$ from big daddy Mr. Softy if they want to have more than a 4% market share.

They have the best...IMOP OS, but having a super bad *** OS will not make people use your hardware. People are by nature Lemmings and will go where the herd goes.

Maybe with SB away from Microsoft now we can get some traction. Having said that it does appear that they are now more interested in selling services to the other players instead of elevating WP to new levels.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro