/!\ Treasure Tag (WS-2) not connecting after Cyan update (Developer Preview) /!\

Ejay Lozano

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
During WP8.1 DP my treasure tag would open the app, but wouldn't connect my tag after a tap. After this Cyan(DP) update released this week, I go ahead and do the update and try to connect my treasure tag, but it would try to connect but would fail. I've tried reinstalling the app, removing the battery on the treasure tag, but it still wouldn't connect. Is my tag defective or is the update still no support/compatibility with the latest Cyan DP update?:eck:

vgian

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
In my case (WS-10) I had first to pair it with my phone (L620 Cyan and DP) and then the app was able to recognize it.
But remember that I am referring to WS-10 and the most important thing is that anyway proved a big disappointment for me (constant disconnections without a reason,maybe the BT drivers are not optimized yet).

vgian

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
Under Cyan you should at least be able to see your tag as a connected device in settings->Bluetooth.
This requires first to pair the tag with your L920.
Then you can use the App (normally)...

Ejay Lozano

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Under Cyan you should at least be able to see your tag as a connected device in settings->Bluetooth.
This requires first to pair the tag with your L920.
Then you can use the App (normally)...
I tried deleting all the devices on my Bluetooth list and paired the treasure tag, but it still wouldn't connect.

Chris_Kez

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Try resetting the tag itself: open the tag, take out the battery, and hold in the multi-function button while inserting the battery.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss