Voice recorded that doesn't stop automatically when Home btn hit or phone turned off

WP978

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I have a problem with several available voice recorder apps (Voice Recorder Pro, Recorder, Mini Recorder Free). All stop recording as soon as you hit (most often, accidentally, as is normal for windows phones) any button on the screen that leads to another screen be it a home button, back button etc... Also when pressing the power button (to turn off the screen) the app automatically stops as well. In Android the app will record no matter what until you manually stop it. In Windows phone it always stops. Is this some kind of an operating system crippling feature or are these apps are no good?

I'd like to be able to start recording (multi-hour) and continue using phone normally (internet etc) without having to guard it it so as god forbid something touches the button and my recording is gone without me knowing about it. Is there an app that can do it or does WP system not support such a stone age basic feature?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05