No official YouTube app. And there never will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
dude chrome os is a joke
compared to any OS
time to mature?itll never take off
dont compare to wp,windows phone brings innovative design etc to the table,chrome brings "closedness" and limit to an open source os
theres a reason even steam os and elementary os which came after chrome os are still more popular
Chrome IS is rising. Look it up. windows gets viruses and spyware while chrome OS updates without forcing you. Boots up instantaneously. The average computer user goes on the web anyway.

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Lol more people use Skype than facetime and hangouts put together. And anyway, facetime is only on ios. And hangouts isn't exactly cross platform. 99% people use Skype for video calling. There's even a thread about this in WPC,I believe.
You only talked about android and iOS. Everyone knows Skype sucks on both platforms anyway. It just sucks the most on WP.

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Chrome IS is rising. Look it up. windows gets viruses and spyware while chrome OS updates without forcing you. Boots up instantaneously. The average computer user goes on the web anyway.
Oh yeah? Come to India, Africa, and China were the majority of the population lives, and you'll discover that most aren't connected to the internet. The US isn't the whole world, you know. Spyware? Malware? Use Windows 8 or higher. Has built in defender, and security level is far far higher than XP, vista or 7. I've been using Windows since 2002(95 was my first OS) and have never encountered a virus problem. I used to have Norton earlier, but since installing Windows8 3 years back, no antivirus. And no viruses either. Also the no. Of infected Android phones is larger than the no. Of infected PCs. Just so you know, open source OS s are less secure. Chrome OS is based on Linux.

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
You only talked about android and iOS. Everyone knows Skype sucks on both platforms anyway. It just sucks the most on WP.
"Everyone knows Skype sucks on both platforms anyway"
Same goes to Android buddy, sucks big time. Everybody knows Android sucks anyway.
99% of people using Skype disagree with you.

D M C

Jul 7, 2014
Visit site
I've already said that I've been using Google more for than 11 years. I switched to Bing before a few months, just because I found it better. I don't use bing because I am a MS fan! You say nobody uses Bing outside USA, well people use Siri, yahoo, Facebook, so aren't they indirectly using Bing?

The only reason you use Bing is that you hate Google.
This applied to many other users too.

Quality has nothing to do with

it's just about hate.

wpfan86

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
The only reason you use Bing is that you hate Google.
This applied to many other users too.

Quality has nothing to do with

it's just about hate.
So everyone searching with Siri or searching on Facebook only do so because they hate Google? You do know that those two services use Bing and not Google, right?

Poor DMC. He's been using Bing and didn't even know it.

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
There are more users on Windows than on chrome OS * drops mic *
When did the google start making a PC OS? Now when did Microsoft start making a smartphone OS? After two years of making their new OS, they have gained over 10% of users around the world. Compared to windows phone after 4 years which only has 2.7%. Okay let me make it fairer. Wp8 was released two years ago but if you remove the wp7 users. You get less than 2.7% and that's in two years.

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
So everyone searching with Siri or searching on Facebook only do so because they hate Google? You do know that those two services use Bing and not Google, right?

Poor DMC. He's been using Bing and didn't even know it.

But if no one knows they are using bing than no one will care. If Microsoft doesn't make it clear for people to realise they are using bing. No one will care. But people who knowingly use bing.com are either forced to by the WP search button or they hate google. DMC is right

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
When did the google start making a PC OS? Now when did Microsoft start making a smartphone OS? After two years of making their new OS, they have gained over 10% of users around the world. Compared to windows phone after 4 years which only has 2.7%. Okay let me make it fairer. Wp8 was released two years ago but if you remove the wp7 users. You get less than 2.7% and that's in two years.
Where the heck did ya get those stats? Check WPC or wmpoweruser. Windows holds 94% market share. Chrome OS 0.3%. Chrome OS at 10% lol in your dreams man when even mac is at 6%. Now WP is 3.6% in 2013 up from 2.5% in 2012. Lets see where the position is at the end of 2014. And please explain why would you want to remove WP 7 users from the equation? In that case remove all the Android users except those using 4.4. Lol stop t₹0//!n man.

Karthik Naik

Banned
Jan 17, 2014
Visit site

and why would i choose a bloated closed down linux with no software over a regular linux such as elementary os which is one of the fastest and newest linux distros

Karthik Naik

Banned
Jan 17, 2014
Visit site

did you know microsofts windows mobile OS was launched wayyyy before android was even thought of
did you know nokias symbian ruled the market along with windows mobile,palm and blackberry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss