Made an app for my college! FIRST app ever!

Zuchit

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
Our college is conducting a tech fest coming week. They made an Android app for the promotion of the event however they ignored app for Windows.

Being a Lumia lover, I couldn't just stare and do nothing about it. So I decided to make Windows Phone app for the event. I learnt Visual Studio through Bob Tabors tutorials at mva and made the app. Thanks Bob!

Obivously, Windows Phone is a minority in my college ( 5:1 ratio for android vs windows ). I didn't want new people who are interested in Lumia to turn away because of app gap on Windows. I did what I could.

Now, I need a small help from you guys. Please check out the app 'Karnak' ( first app ever I made! ) even though it imay not be relevant to you and rate it and leave feedback on the store. PS: don't be harsh on the reviews, I don't want rival androids to think Windows app sucks!

App link: Karnak | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Congrats on your very first app. Its great to see your love for Windows Phone. I know it must have been difficult to learn Visual Studio and get the app ready in time for the festival. I'm sure your work will be appreciated by all your friends and colleagues in college.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb