[Opinions] Which Windows Phone apps need the most improvement?

Maaz Mansori

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
My vote is for IMDB. It hasn't been updated in years. I really like their movie database versus the others and it's a shame we are stuck with an outdated featureless buggy app since mid-2012. In addition, Instagram only because they never completed it, the beta was never updated. I expect that to ultimately change though at the rate we are going, they are probably going to wait until Windows 10. I disagree about the others like Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Amazon, eBay, Skype, Kindle - sure, there might be a feature or two missing but not to the point where they are pathetic.

PepperdotNet

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Starbucks. Because they are iSheep and haven't bothered creating an official app for Windows, and because they jealously forced takedown of MyBucks, the best indie alternative.

Jonnie LasVegas

May 15, 2014
Visit site
Spiderman Unlimited. I've been waiting nearly two weeks for my lives to refill so I can play again. As soon as the countdown is done, it immediately adds more days to wait. F@$k!!!!

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
What a great idea. Let's tear down developer's WP efforts on a thread on a forum. This will surely convince developers to fix their apps and entice other developers to make apps for WP8!

Not only that, but people that are considering switching to WP will get a great impression of the eco system from this thread!

/s

Last edited:

Karthik Naik

Banned
Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
whatsapp is the worst app across all platforms,has tonnes of bugs compared to even Hike messenger(hike sucks because of spam and sending all your contacts in your phone book smses)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb