Here's Windows 10 on Windows Phone handsets

AR2186

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
I'd bet we basically get the "Live Tile" part of the new Start Menu as the Windows 10 (ARM/Phone) start screen. That way, when you sync between devices you can literally have the exact same layout. That said, the transparent tiles will likely only stay on Phones / Tablets, and they may not unify the UI completely, but keep it close enough that there is underlying consistency.

psiu_glen

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
I'd bet we basically get the "Live Tile" part of the new Start Menu as the Windows 10 (ARM/Phone) start screen. That way, when you sync between devices you can literally have the exact same layout. That said, the transparent tiles will likely only stay on Phones / Tablets, and they may not unify the UI completely, but keep it close enough that there is underlying consistency.

That would be a terrible idea. Different devices have different usage scenarios...I would never lay things out the same on a device I interact with via a large monitor (or two), keyboard and mouse, versus a device I interact with via touch and in the palm of my hand. Even a tablet would get a different setup.

Edit: don't take that personally. :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077