Asphalt Overdrive help

Bataar

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
So I recently started playing Asphalt Overdrive and I'm about to uninstall it because I can't figure out how to disable all the notifications it keeps giving me. It seems about every 40 minutes, I get a notification saying, "Energy recharged. Get back into action!" How do I disable this? I've gone into settings and under connect, there's an option for local notifications. I have this set to No, but I still keep getting these. What am I missing?

Bataar

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Hmm, I'm not seeing that. Under settings, I have sliders to adjust the sound volume, music volume and voice-over volume. Below that, I can select whether I want KM/H or MPH for speed setting, and below that, I see various flags that I can touch to select language. Those are the only options I see under Settings.

SamJHannan

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
Hmm, I'm not seeing that. Under settings, I have sliders to adjust the sound volume, music volume and voice-over volume. Below that, I can select whether I want KM/H or MPH for speed setting, and below that, I see various flags that I can touch to select language. Those are the only options I see under Settings.

Think there's been a bit of confusion here! The settings being talked about are the system settings for the phone itself rather than the app!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb