[NEW CONCEPT] WINDOWS PHONE 10 - Write a review !

pedmar007

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for this video. The fade-in-fade-out transition from launching and app to the actual app launch is an interesting touch, though I hope that the speed will be a bit faster and snappier*.

What happens to the Interactive Notification if the phone is in landscape orientation? And what happened to the network signal strength icon at the upper left of the screen?:cool:

Also, I may have forgotten already, but did you mention something about live tiles? How they flip, how fast they flip, how frequent will they flip...

By the way, regarding the Internet Explorer "logo", you may want to include somewhere in your post that the images and logos are for personal and non-commercial use since certain "laws" prohibit the modification, and use thereof, of company or product logos.:angel:

And, out of curiosity again, we're grateful (at least I am) that you're sharing your ideas here for FREE but, what is your motivation for sharing or creating these concepts?

*- I know the video is about presenting the concepts, not the actual prototype of the OS so we can leave the "snappiness" of the functions to the programmers later.:cool:

What motivation are you talking about?? He asked us a ? with visuals instead of talking it out in a sentence. The I.E logo talk again is crap as it's not something being advtsd to be sold but a ? about would YOU want WP10 to have a look and function like this!!! Why do some make the very simple of things seem to be rocket science and they themselves don't have a clue other than how to ask "GOOGLE"!!

pedmar007

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
Love the close all apps and I do hope that MS puts that feature in the new upgrade and I would love to see phone in landscape mode but I do think it would be taxing on the phone as when your walking with it in your hand the device could/would be constantly switching between portrait and landscape and be a total battery drain.

AGVideos

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for your comment :smile:
Thanks for this video. The fade-in-fade-out transition from launching and app to the actual app launch is an interesting touch, though I hope that the speed will be a bit faster and snappier*

I agree with you concerning the opening of app, more speed would have been better. But it is a concept. I have make exmeadows make slow transitions. For me, more pleasant

What happens to the Interactive Notification if the phone is in landscape orientation? And what happened to the network signal strength icon at the upper left of the screen?

I was able to make all the functions in mode landscape. The video would have been too long. For the signal icon, as it is a concept, all the elements are fictitious, as you know it. I was able to represent all the real elements.

Also, I may have forgotten already, but did you mention something about live tiles? How they flip, how fast they flip, how frequent will they flip...

I am sorry, but the translation of your question is not understandable;)

By the way, regarding the Internet Explorer "logo", you may want to include somewhere in your post that the images and logos are for personal and non-commercial use since certain "laws" prohibit the modification, and use thereof, of company or product logos.

I agree, it is a good idea, I am going to specify it.

And, out of curiosity again, we're grateful (at least I am) that you're sharing your ideas here for FREE but, what is your motivation for sharing or creating these concepts?

I like the design, to invent, to innovate. I like the user interface because it is the "human-machine" contact which pleases me. Yes is FREE ! (Phew!) ;) I like Windows Phone and I like share my ideas ;)

I know the video is about presenting the concepts, not the actual prototype of the OS so we can leave the "snappiness" of the functions to the programmers later.

I did not understand what you want to say (the translation means nothing) can you repeat the question? :cool:

AmanVaidya

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site
hey why are you not concerning about privacy and security. ?
where is the LOCK ?
how we can lock our private messages and gallery files ?

kremo

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
For a concept is really great. Microsoft should see it. Close all task and interactive tiles are really great and should have nowdays.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2