I cant see any files after latest Onedrive update?

Blade800

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys

I dont know if anyone experienced this, I cant find anything about it anywhere. But after latest UI update. I cant see any files through mobile app. It just says the folder is empty. But when I go through my desktop app of course its not. I tried synchronize it, logging in to it through browser. Nothing helped. It even says that "youre not connected to internet" on my mobile app. But I am. I tried wifi and data connection. It acts like my phone doesnt have internet connection but it does. Everything worked until this update. Sometimes it doesnt show "no connection to internet". I can refresh all I want it just shows no files. I tried to reinstall it but it cant be done apparently.

​Any ideas?

SRLumia620

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Try doing a soft reset? You can soft reset the phone by holding both the Power and Volume Down buttons simultaneously for about 10 seconds.

Blade800

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Tried. Didnt worked, it still shows that I have no internet connection, its bugged somehow. And I cant reinstalled it, its baked into OS.

Any help ?

kindafarty

Jun 25, 2014
Visit site
I have the same problem. Just since the new UI update. OneDrive is unusable on my 1520. When I open the app, there is nothing there. I've verified that my account is accurate, and that I'm online. This is what I get:

wp_ss_20141108_0002.jpg

As you can see above, I AM connected to Wi-Fi and cellular, but for some reason the app doesn't think so.

wp_ss_20141108_0003.jpg

wp_ss_20141108_0004.jpg

wp_ss_20141108_0005.jpg

Very frustrating, as I depend on OneDrive for so many things. What good is unlimited storage if you can't access it?

Blade800

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Thats the exact thing happening to me. Did you find any solution ?

I also posted at MS help desk, they just redirected me somewhere and didnt helped me at all. I really dont know what can be the issue. I downloaded the latest build for OS yesterday (which reinstalls all the apps) and its still the same.

Citizen X

May 11, 2013
Visit site
Seriously am I the only one with this issue ? I CANT USE ONEDRIVE since latest update..

I'm in the same boat. Onedrive keeps saying, "make sure you're connected to a wifi or cellular network and try again." It's the only app that can't see my wifi nor cellular connection. MSFT as usual is worthless when it comes to offering a solution.

One drive works on my desktop and it works in a browser window on my phone... although it is atrocious to navigate. Even the most recent pictures on my OneDrive camera roll seems to work in the photography albums. It's just the app is totally useless.

Blade800

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm in the same boat. Onedrive keeps saying, "make sure you're connected to a wifi or cellular network and try again." It's the only app that can't see my wifi nor cellular connection. MSFT as usual is worthless when it comes to offering a solution.

One drive works on my desktop and it works in a browser window on my phone... although it is atrocious to navigate. Even the most recent pictures on my OneDrive camera roll seems to work in the photography albums. It's just the app is totally useless.

Sorry to hear that, but I am glad that I am not alone. Can you try to contact MS about this? I already tried and already tired of waiting for them to update it hopefully fixing it.

Blade800

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried the 2 basic things: log out/in from the app and also delete/reinstall the app?

both "basic" things are impossible LOL, what an irony

after the latest update they forgot to add logout option and the app itself cant be uninstalled or reinstalled, its baked into OS (so I tried soft reset, didnt worked)

Blade800

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
even after latest OS update (when all apps are reinstalled) onedrive is stil not working.. seriously, i am patiently waiting for update

mark233

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
If my phone was having this issue I'd resort to a factory reset. If you've already tried this to no avail ..... well, then I just wasted forum ink in this thread. :straight:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss