Naruto Is Coming - apps by GFinder2012 (English Version)

shaudy0430

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
New youtube videos. google search for videos, or go to youtube, with the title ninja coming windows phone. There are a few vidforums being used now.

Mark Arvel Holgado

May 13, 2016
Visit site
some of them are lv 86 and have a full 5 stars kage ninja team, and each one got like 10000 defense ! how are they doing ?

I really dont know :(( I also think im in bad luck cuz i always have 3 star ninja in my ninja house and its very rare for me to have 5 star :((((... Is there anyone here playing in server 28?

neonithinar

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
I dont really get you. if you make your ninja a kage ninja then your ninja is having all natures!!! go to ninja house and make a kage ninja. you must have a ninja with different nature types. ( go to nature convert) and make your own kage ninja!!! watch this video,,, it will definitely help and more hah.... happy gaming bro!!!
I know this reply is a bit too late, but i hope it will help someone. on any help regarding this particular game, contact me in my email [Mod Note: email removed]

Last edited by a moderator:

Itachiop

Dec 7, 2016
Visit site
Hi I have a VIP 5 level 67 account Server s42 sad conclusion would like to give away to someone that's gonna take him to number 1 add me name is counter

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb