Windows Phone 10 APPS

Brandon Tobias

May 6, 2014
Visit site
So this thread is for myself and others to post concepts once i have time ill redesign apps with more colour and functionality.

First up is contacts app.

Design wise i made it look alot like the desktop counter part
new are
Larger pictures for contacts.
Smaller picture for Me tile / bar.
Cellular carrier and phone number is displayed in the me bar.
Me bar and nav bar at the bottom of the display moves out of the way when scrolling.
Text for Contacts, What's new and rooms are smaller ...
** not shown **
whats new is an enhanced social media hub allowing more than Facebook and twitter to connect, it will allow for foursquare, BBM and whatsapp natively along with other apps once the API's are used. Also the new people app will now link BBM and other social media apps to contacts correctly and reliably.

This is version 1 and it can change but as i said its when i get time so this thread will be updated with other apps and features.

contacts 2.png

feel free to give me pointers and corrections.

Last edited:

hitmid308

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
So this thread is for myself and others to post concepts once i have time ill redesign apps with more colour and functionality.

First up is contacts app.

Design wise i made it look alot like the desktop counter part
new are
Larger pictures for contacts.
Smaller picture for Me tile / bar.
Cellular carrier and phone number is displayed in the me bar.
Me bar and nav bar at the bottom of the display moves out of the way when scrolling.
Text for Contacts, What's new and rooms are smaller ...
** not shown **
whats new is an enhanced social media hub allowing more than Facebook and twitter to connect, it will allow for foursquare, BBM and whatsapp natively along with other apps once the API's are used. Also the new people app will now link BBM and other social media apps to contacts correctly and reliably.

This is version 1 and it can change but as i said its when i get time so this thread will be updated with other apps and features.

View attachment 86651

feel free to give me pointers and corrections.

great idea (y)

ShreyansShah

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
i would like it if the integration of various apps with the people hub, like facebook is already having. i would like whatsapp to be added for such support. i read telegram can be integrated.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte