Windows 10 on Mobile, attractive concept art

DJCBS

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Look to Xbox Video, Music, OneNote for Windows.
And OneDrive for WP. :]

There's a difference between making app UI's similar cross platform (and I am a supporter of that as it keeps the UX cohesive) and making the UI of the operating system a rip-off. Google's Material Design is horrible as it is. The last thing I'd want would be for Microsoft to get ideas from it to use on Windows.

lovenokia

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I like it, while it may not be perfect, I think that it is the type of UI refresh that windows phone needs. There still needs to be a background behind the tiles though, and more color needs to be spread around the UI. It does not have to go overkill like material design that google uses, but I think it should copy the UI that we have windows 8.1 modern ui. I greatly prefer the windows 8.1 modern ui over the windows phone modern ui, as the windows 8.1 uses more color, and has more layers around the user interface.

stickyshocker

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
And they want you to suscribe too!! Hope they make the new os with spelling mistakes as Easter eggs if you find one tap it a few times and you get a lollipop show up lol

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
You are good at presenting! That was well done! Keep WP focused on the fluid organic transitions, the clean layout and typography, and then add your own unique improvements that focus on usability and utility rather than just style and you'll do well.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
You cats are brutal. lol.
I did like parts of it beginning with the lock screen unlock. Only the lock lifted to reveal the WinX interface. That was clean and minimalistic. It reminds me of an android app called Bottom Slider, an add on for Smart Launcher 2.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs