Absolutely gorgeous Xbox music concept

pedmar007

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
As great as that concept is and I mean GREAT, MS would never do anything like that simply because it would look entirely bad for them to hire techs and pay them a gazillion dollars and yet someone off the street could come up with a concept that completely annihilates any and everything they've put out so far. TBH I think every WP and xbox user should hire this guy, break into MS, lock the doors leading to the XBOX music creation room and allow this guy to create this and seed it to every WP8.1 and xbox user worldwide oh sorry and those on PC as well.

pedmar007

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
? Why doesn't MS when designing apps like video,music whatever just put out ads for designers to compete in the final makeup of these apps and whoever wins gets a commission off the final version if their design is used. I'd bet there would be thousands of submissions. I have seen so many concepts from apps to OS implementation so having people willing to make WP a greatly improved visual/functional experience should go a long way in securing the future of the OS. Putting it in the hands of its users would strengthen the loyalty between users and MS knowing that fellow everyday people had a hand in what we come to love about this OS that we so want to never leave!!!

Benjamin Mendez

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Wow seriously that was nice! Why isn't MS after these kind of people? There's always some really nice concepts going around but MS doesn't seem to get the whole point.

Elitis

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
...That entire UI needs to become the new Modern/Metro UI for Windows 10. 34 seconds into the video is just an amazing overall UI. I like the UI as it is now, but this is just better. This makes excellent use of font size while still keeping the "slide left or right" aspect of the UI.

Anyway, who needs the XBM team to adopt this UI? All we need is permission to use this, and a good developer (or two), and we could have a great replacement music player app on our hands (or should I say, phones).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon