It looks so real that if I haven't told you it's a concept you'll think it's the real thing... :P

Tell me what you think.
    Feel free to praise or criticize ^_^
    11-21-2014 05:28 PM
    It seems to not utilize screen space at all in the entire UI, putting apps down is a good idea if there's not lots of Tiles but what if you scroll to see those tiles? do I need to press that small arrow? will it float over tiles or will I need to scroll past my long list of tiles to get to my apps? If apps are down why isn't the Detailed Action center/Setting on the right where apps used to be? it would make sense and the pull down notification bar could only be shown during apps
    LTTG likes this.
    11-21-2014 06:09 PM
    Not happening. Microsoft is certainly not changing the UX again, not after WP7 or Windows 8 - lesson learned with the Start button anyone? People don't like change, especially learning another type of interaction when you wanna do the same thing that's familiar on other platforms (the reason why Action Center is slide down). Enhancements are welcome, but changing the app list position at the bottom is impractical like the other guy said if you have many tiles, would you have to keep scrolling down if you wanna access the whole list?
    LTTG likes this.
    11-21-2014 06:20 PM
    It seems to not utilize screen space at all in the entire UI, putting apps down is a good idea if there's not lots of Tiles but what if you scroll to see those tiles? do I need to press that small arrow? will it float over tiles or will I need to scroll past my long list of tiles to get to my apps? If apps are down why isn't the Detailed Action center/Setting on the right where apps used to be? it would make sense and the pull down notification bar could only be shown during apps
    You have a point, I'm just trying to unify the UI, apps should definitely be on the right side...
    11-21-2014 06:56 PM
    It looks so real that if I haven't told you it's a concept you'll think it's the real thing... :P

Tell me what you think.
    Feel free to praise or criticize ^_^
    nice..
    12-12-2014 01:24 AM
    The dimensions of the phone look a little different. Was the screen wider? If so, was this to make it seem closer to the SP3?
    12-12-2014 01:43 AM