Join the Windows Central Royal Revolt 2 alliance!

heickelrrx

May 12, 2014
Visit site
If you guys are not going to play regularly, be sure to leave the clan or let me know so I can remove you. With member slots being so limited, we can't have anyone who is not contributing daily.

Also, everyone needs to make sure their alliance towers are upgraded so that they can donate at least 5K per day (10K preferred). I'm going to remove people who donate below 5K within the next couple of days.

The Windows 8 version is delisted, but pre-update versions might be able to play. It should be updated soon, and then both versions will be able to access the new clan unit and tower boosts.

I aalready able to donate 10k gold per day. So invite me again now. I may able to donate 20k per day. My Thorne room just complete few days ago

leiser589

Dec 19, 2014
Visit site
Hii i would love to join to this Alliance if it is possible, I cand donate 10 K everyday, i am active player and I hace 1100 Trophies

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
We have two free slots right now, as I'm dropping some 2K donors. Sometimes I can't tell how much an applicant donates, so be sure to tell me if you donate over 10K but your trophy rating is low and Ill get you in.

Heickel, you're welcome to come back if you're playing daily!

Manoj Bahuguna

Jan 25, 2015
Visit site
I wanna join ur aliance please. I can donate 20k presently and planning to upgrade my tower defence. presently I have about 1500 trophies but being an active player and having a good defence, I earn them prgressively.
My ID is Manoj Bahuguna.
Please give me invitation to join ur alliance

sir krrackin

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
i would like to join i sent an application i see u have 2 inactive mmembers, my trophy rating is about 1100 and i donate 50k eery day and my username is "sir knight krackin"

Eas195

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
I'm in! I can donate 5k every day, and as soon as my donation cooldown is up, I will immediately donate. Don't worry, I'm also beginning to upgrade the Alliance Tower to gain more ;)

I'm on low trophy [rating: 1203], but that's okay, I'm still digging in.
[ID: ThisIsEasss2]

Update: Sorry, it looks like that you need the 10k donators, but I'll be back once I've reached the 10k donation limit (I've joined but at the same time, left the alliance).

Last edited:

shryx86

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
I want to join! I donate 100K daily, and I play several times a day. I hate letting full farms sit around not making bread. My user name is shryx86

Moglyn

Aug 11, 2015
Visit site
I sent applications last night and just a few moments ago, but was rejected. I just now saw your post regarding your requirements to join. I understand why I was rejected now, however I am a extremely active player and I am currently upgrading my alliance tower in order to meet your donation levels. I'll work on my trophies as well and apply again, unless you're willing to let me seat fill one of your 6 vacancies as I level up?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Felix999