Any keyboarded Windows phones?

authorandrew

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
I'm looking for a Windows phone with a physical keyboard. The only one I know of is the Dell Venue Pro. I'd love something like the Nokia e9 with a full landscape keyboard, but I'd settle for anything -- I'm just really sick of soft keys on my 925. Does anything like this exist?

Many thanks!

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I'm looking for a Windows phone with a physical keyboard. The only one I know of is the Dell Venue Pro. I'd love something like the Nokia e9 with a full landscape keyboard, but I'd settle for anything -- I'm just really sick of soft keys on my 925. Does anything like this exist?

Many thanks!

Great question. Unfortunately, there are no WP8's with a keyboard. And the Dell Venue Pro is stuck on WP7.8.

I too would really like to have the option of a physical keyboard, but I haven't heard about anything even being in the pipeline. We can always hope!

DWTrump

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
None that I'm aware of, and I think that would be a pretty big news item if there were one. I feel like this could be an interesting niche for a Windows Phone, with many people sticking to Blackberry due to their keyboard.

Imagine 2 different Surface Phones (since it seems they are targeting the Surface line toward businesses more these days), one with a keyboard and one that is touch only. Yeah, it will never happen, but it would certainly be intriguing.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Other than the Dell Venue Pro smartphone, there are some other WP7 devices with keyboards, like one by LG, whose name escapes me, and the HTC Arrive / Pro 7

But nothing current sadly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos