Candy Crush

deadwrong03

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
I tried to play and didnt know what I was doing it kept saying I needed loves and wanted me to ask for lives on Facebook so u never even got to play

Squachy

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
The best thing about this game is that it doesn't feel like a half assed port. I have a 930 so my phone has some beefy power. But alot of times I'm seeing hiccups and such in multiplatform games that I know should run better than it does. Some really simple looking games seems to struggle with consistent fps, while some of the more graphically intense titles run quite well. (in almost every case that should be the opposite) So it was refreshing to see this game run so smoothly. The one thing I hate about this game, the music is absolutely terrible lol.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Lol, apparently you haven't been around Windows Central too long. There will always be the "I am leaving because **** app isn't on WP" threads.

Yes that's true, but atleast now we won't have threads flooded saying WP doesn't even have a game like candy crush or other threads asking for its alternatives. Many of them would be satisfied just because of candy crush.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
They made notifications appear as a calendar event not as a notification. Really clever king developers

But that's bad. You can disable notifications, not reminders. You'll just have to turn off in-game notifications to not get those constant reminders.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I think it looks and plays beautifully on my Lumia 920. It looks like it was built for Windows Phone in the first place.

carlson03

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
I am impressed it runs smoothly on my 920, phone gets really hot and it drains battery like crazy, but no big deal...you can disable the music in the beginning menu, I did and left sound effects on, much better

saras112

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
But that's bad. You can disable notifications, not reminders. You'll just have to turn off in-game notifications to not get those constant reminders.

I think it's just stupid to make a calendar reminder as a notification especially now that Windows phone has action center.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo