Delighted with choice of apps

EBUK

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
I have to say I am delighted. My L735 becomes more and more useful every day.

Recently I started to learn to play a musical instrument, and just out of curiosity I searched the app store to see if there are any apps to help. Sure enough, I found the perfect instrument tuner and an app that helps learn musical notation and fingering at the same time.

These were two niche apps that I never expected to find. And comparing them to similar apps on the Google Play Store, they appear to be better quality and have a far better design. (The Android apps have terrible interfaces and layout; the WP apps look sleek as they adhere to the WP design language.)

Well done, devs, and thank you.

prasath1234

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
May be you are lucky in finding apps.android apps are plenty nd of great quality.But some people detest android because they think it will get you into virus.If all people in the globe think like those then android would not be
82%.
From Windows phone

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
I am not a massive app user, to be honest the base OS and apps installed on the phone when I got it takes care of most I do on my phone, my bank has an app but I haven't installed it as although it is protected, I prefer to do my banking on the PC, SmartGlass is by far the most used of the apps I have downloaded, I have TV catchup and Netflix, I do use Reading List a bit when I am out and about and then read the stuff on the PC later, I suppose about ten games are on as well.

If you spend your time comparing apps with your mates you could be disappointed but I wonder how many people who moan about the lack of apps have actually searched the store for what's there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99