Windows 10 (for Phones) SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS / BETTER THAN THIS

zeref0016

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I just want to share what I saw on the internet.

I think it's nice and pleasing to the eyes. I hope windows 10 (for phones) should be like this or be better than this. can't wait!! :D

Attachments

• 1-windows-phone-10-design.jpg
    1-windows-phone-10-design.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 365
  • 3-windows-phone-10-design.jpg
    3-windows-phone-10-design.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 366
  • 4-windows-phone-10-design.jpg
    4-windows-phone-10-design.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 361

anon(8141431)

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I just want to share what I saw on the internet.

I think it's nice and pleasing to the eyes. I hope windows 10 (for phones) should be like this or be better than this. can't wait!! :D

Getting expectations too high can often result in disappointment and sometimes anger.

That being said. I'M DROOLING

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
I don't like that design, it looks like iOS with live tiles. Microsoft will do better than that.
Well you can argue about that IOS looks more like Windows Phone without the live tiles ;)
Either way, I don't think Microsoft would be implementing actionable notifications anytime soon especially after looking at their notification center beta builds on Windows 10

anon(5969054)

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Well you can argue about that IOS looks more like Windows Phone without the live tiles ;)
Either way, I don't think Microsoft would be implementing actionable notifications anytime soon especially after looking at their notification center beta builds on Windows 10
No actionable notifications by the end of 2015? You must be crazy. Then Microsoft might as well kill itself.

dsimages

Dec 3, 2014
Visit site
I agree. This is just moving in the android and ios direction.
Sure, make a notification tray that looks like the the other OS's.
They need to come up with something different. In the same way live tiles are different.
I don't even use the current notification tray....

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
No actionable notifications by the end of 2015? You must be crazy. Then Microsoft might as well kill itself.
Well I'm not crazy, they're just my thoughts. Secondly understanding design elements and UX development is something MS (or me) doesn't have to learn from any random poster, they have an entire team dedicated for that. But yeah, having actionable notifications (in a way or the other) is something Microsoft should be thinking about. I just based off my ASSUMPTIONS of the notification center design in current Windows 10 builds

anon(5969054)

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Well I'm not crazy, they're just my thoughts. Secondly understanding design elements and UX development is something MS (or me) doesn't have to learn from any random poster, they have an entire team dedicated for that. But yeah, having actionable notifications (in a way or the other) is something Microsoft should be thinking about. I just based off my ASSUMPTIONS of the notification center design in current Windows 10 builds

The notification center you see today in w10 is by far not finished.

tapehead

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I like the notification center, but the rest is far too Android-esque for me. And that Start Screen is way too Surface-esque for my liking. But that's just my personal opinion. But the artist did create something absolutely stunning.

Last edited:

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Why does everyone omit the stop button?! :grincry:

Try explaining to someone they need an app to stop their music to remove the blasted now playing bar.... heck try telling someone they needed to run a video to remove it (which was true the days of WP7), guarantee you would get more than a just a "wtf!!" look :winktongue:.

Having said that the concept looks pretty good, loving the simplicity.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss