Can't install/uninstall application

tejanaqkilica

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone, so the weirdest thing happened to me a couple of days ago. I was just messing around with my Nokia Lumia 620, and I decided to check the store for any app updates, (haven't done that in short terms).
Anyway the HERE apps had some updates and I pressed DOWNLOAD ALL, everything was alright, the here maps updated, city lens updated, but here drive said an error, i tried, and retired but it wouldn't update, so I uninstalled it, and at the time the store reminded me of an update (it was here drive) so I updated it, and it completed successfully. Weird, anyway, I jumped to the app list and there was no sign of here drive, searched with Cortana, or even through the app list. Nothing, so i got to the store, searched over there and it tells me that is "Installed" i open it and it says VIEW AND RATE, i click on view, it prompts up the start screen and nothing else, checked the storage sense and no sign of it. I frankly don't know what to do at this moment to have it again that app, I mean it's not the end of the world but I'd be very happy if you could help at any way. Thank you in advance.

massifheed

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
I think you're going to find that the only way around this is to hard reset. I have pretty much the same problem. I installed Candy Crush, played it a bit, came back to it a couple of days later and it was gone from my app list. The store still thinks its installed, and if I try and reinstall via the website it never works.

Have posted over at the Microsoft Answers website, and others who have had this have had to hard reset to fix this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720