Joshwin

Jan 31, 2015
Visit site
You don't need to worry too much about the processor on lumia 1330 as of now, because you have much more worrying feature than this. the real disappointing fact about lumia 1330 is that it has been rumored to have ONLY 2500mAh battery which is awfully lower than 1320's massive 3400mAh.So battery life will be the real problem on lumia 1330 considering its beefed up specs and camera. and the battery is non-removable.So in my opinion they shouldn't reduce the battery from 3400mAh to 2500mAh.Higher battery was one of the major selling points for lumia 1320.I don't know why they want to cut corners with something as important as battery.Please vote in the link bellow if you want 3400mAh battery for the new lumia 1330 as well.I know MS would have made up their mind already,yet at least we must show them that they shouldn't downgrade any specs from the older version while bringing up new successor device.

https://windowsphone.uservoice.com/...a-1330-we-need-3400-mah-battery-same-as-lumia

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
You don't need to worry too much about the processor on lumia 1330 as of now, because you have much more worrying feature than this. the real disappointing fact about lumia 1330 is that it has been rumored to have ONLY 2500mAh battery which is awfully lower than 1320's massive 3400mAh.So battery life will be the real problem on lumia 1330 considering its beefed up specs and camera. and the battery is non-removable.So in my opinion they shouldn't reduce the battery from 3400mAh to 2500mAh.Higher battery was one of the major selling points for lumia 1320.I don't know why they want to cut corners with something as important as battery.Please vote in the link bellow if you want 3400mAh battery for the new lumia 1330 as well.I know MS would have made up their mind already,yet at least we must show them that they shouldn't downgrade any specs from the older version while bringing up new successor device.

https://windowsphone.uservoice.com/...a-1330-we-need-3400-mah-battery-same-as-lumia

Um, it's a rumor.

I could conjure up a rumor saying the 940 would use the 1150 mAh battery pack that the Palm Pre used, I'd wait until we have solid evidence before panicking.
These phones aren't designed and pooped out in a day, there's a lot of thought behind them usually. What material? Why? how big of a battery pack? why? Why not use existing packs? etc.

Joshwin

Jan 31, 2015
Visit site
Um, it's a rumor.

I could conjure up a rumor saying the 940 would use the 1150 mAh battery pack that the Palm Pre used, I'd wait until we have solid evidence before panicking.
These phones aren't designed and pooped out in a day, there's a lot of thought behind them usually. What material? Why? how big of a battery pack? why? Why not use existing packs? etc.

Yes right,we shouldn't take any notice of rumors.But this one seems true.an official document has leaked recently which clearly says it will have 2500mAh battery.However the name of the device still remains a mystery.Lets hope it isn't lumia 1330.Because I have decided to buy one.:p.

New Microsoft Lumia RM-1109 spotted in regulatory agency filings (Updated) | Windows Central

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm pretty sure the only thing that's going to matter at this point is whether it's less than $350 or not. I'm looking at where the midrange is shaping up for 2015, and nothing with these kinds of specs really ought to be more than $299.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss