dayoungtx

May 20, 2013
Visit site
Wondering if someone can help. I use OneNote all the time on my computer. It is installed on my phone as well, but it doesn't seem to have all of the same features... I can't create new notebooks or even add new pages to existing notebooks. I seem to only have control over the one notebook listed as Phone vs the others created on my computer. Am I missing something. I thought that the program was supposed to offer the same user experience across platforms and provide you with a built in note taking platform. Isn't that the point?

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Even when standing on the main page? The page that says "Notebooks" and did you try syncing while on that page?

dayoungtx

May 20, 2013
Visit site
Yes. I tried synching and this happens on the main page as well. Its like I somehow have the "light" version. The program was already installed on the phone when I got it. I have a Lumia 928.

arifdanials

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Wondering if someone can help. I use OneNote all the time on my computer. It is installed on my phone as well, but it doesn't seem to have all of the same features... I can't create new notebooks or even add new pages to existing notebooks. I seem to only have control over the one notebook listed as Phone vs the others created on my computer. Am I missing something. I thought that the program was supposed to offer the same user experience across platforms and provide you with a built in note taking platform. Isn't that the point?

Unfortunately, as of I know, the ability to create notebooks and sections are not there. Even moving pages to another place isn't available on OneNote WP8.1 I do hope it gets better with Windows 10 for Phones and it sure will 😊

Yousaf Saeed Shaikh

Feb 22, 2014
Visit site
You can add section and notebooks on PC which will be appear on WP8 phones later on as well however phone app does not support to add new section or notebook directly.

stuartbritt

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
I've written an app called Pinmore for OneNote, which allows you to create notebooks and sections from your phone.
It also allows you to pin tiles for direct access to notebooks and sections, which is also missing from the WP OneNote app.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos