Windows Phone 10 UI Concept

shauntipson

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Really love the design. So modern feel to it. Like windows but at the moment it looks child like interface. Big icons. To much space in-between the tiled

Mr French

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
I'm really impressed by your concept, I was like "woow".
Notifications at the bottom is actually a great idea, it's hard to make it appear on a large screen ( 5" or higher ).
However it would be nice to have the battery level on the lock screen.
Very good job. Please Microsoft, take a look at it :)

Ghani Pradita

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
I'm really impressed by your concept, I was like "woow".
Notifications at the bottom is actually a great idea, it's hard to make it appear on a large screen ( 5" or higher ).
However it would be nice to have the battery level on the lock screen.
Very good job. Please Microsoft, take a look at it :)

*high five !
Yeah, Currently I have L930 (5 inch) and it's bit hard to reach the notification center with one hand.
Thanks for the feedback btw :)

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Well I am the toughest critic around on these "concepts" and on this one I have to say this is the one concept I could get behind. Very well laid out, modern, classy and professionally tailored for the screen. I think it was smart to move the battery and signal strength bar to the bottom and move the focus to where it should be, the content of pinned tiles. Well done sir. A concept like this would pop especially on 4" to what could show up on the Surface. Again, well done.

Ghani Pradita

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
Well I am the toughest critic around on these "concepts" and on this one I have to say this is the one concept I could get behind. Very well laid out, modern, classy and professionally tailored for the screen. I think it was smart to move the battery and signal strength bar to the bottom and move the focus to where it should be, the content of pinned tiles. Well done sir. A concept like this would pop especially on 4" to what could show up on the Surface. Again, well done.

Thanks for the feedback Jazmac :)
By the way I'm still not sure about the lockscreen. What do you think?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Felix999