01-12-2015 09:48 PM
55 123
tools
    I just want to share my current work : Windows Phone 10 Concept.
    I know it's too far from perfect and still need more hard work. But realy appreciate for some feedbacks.
    Full view : https://www.behance.net/gallery/2242...one-10-Concept
    Attached Thumbnails windows-phone-10-concept.jpg  
    01-02-2015 10:49 AM
    happy if his concept were true!
    01-02-2015 01:06 PM
    Nice concept. Not too sure about the lock screen but overall quite good. Especially like the music app.
    01-02-2015 01:12 PM
    Nice concept about W10.
    01-02-2015 01:20 PM
    wow awesome concept!!!!
    but what about windows 10 phone preview release date??
    01-02-2015 01:27 PM
    Hmm, wonder if we'll see something like this
    01-02-2015 01:31 PM
    I'll highly recommend windows to take notice of it..I know they're going to let us down once again
    01-02-2015 01:47 PM
    Really love the design. So modern feel to it. Like windows but at the moment it looks child like interface. Big icons. To much space in-between the tiled
    01-02-2015 02:02 PM
    I'm really impressed by your concept, I was like "woow".
    Notifications at the bottom is actually a great idea, it's hard to make it appear on a large screen ( 5" or higher ).
    However it would be nice to have the battery level on the lock screen.
    Very good job. Please Microsoft, take a look at it :)
    01-02-2015 03:45 PM
    happy if his concept were true!
    Unfortunately I heard WP 10 will have same look as WP 8.1 just added huge of new features :)
    01-02-2015 08:24 PM
    Nice concept. Not too sure about the lock screen but overall quite good. Especially like the music app.
    Thanks for the feedback!
    Yep, I think the lockscren still looks weird and too far from metro style :D
    01-02-2015 08:25 PM
    Nice concept about W10.
    01-02-2015 08:26 PM
    wow awesome concept!!!!
    but what about windows 10 phone preview release date??
    Thanks !
    IDK, but I heard WP 10 will announced in chinese new year / end of january?
    01-02-2015 08:27 PM
    Hmm, wonder if we'll see something like this
    What do you think? is it better than current WP 8.1 or not? :)
    01-02-2015 08:28 PM
    I'll highly recommend windows to take notice of it..I know they're going to let us down once again
    I heard WP 10 will have same look as WP 8.1 :)
    Susmit257 likes this.
    01-02-2015 08:29 PM
    Really love the design. So modern feel to it. Like windows but at the moment it looks child like interface. Big icons. To much space in-between the tiled
    Thanks for the feedback Shauntip !
    Which icons are too big?
    01-02-2015 08:30 PM
    I'm really impressed by your concept, I was like "woow".
    Notifications at the bottom is actually a great idea, it's hard to make it appear on a large screen ( 5" or higher ).
    However it would be nice to have the battery level on the lock screen.
    Very good job. Please Microsoft, take a look at it :)
    *high five !
    Yeah, Currently I have L930 (5 inch) and it's bit hard to reach the notification center with one hand.
    Thanks for the feedback btw :)
    01-02-2015 08:33 PM
    I hope not
    SlightlyDum likes this.
    01-02-2015 08:37 PM
    Well I am the toughest critic around on these "concepts" and on this one I have to say this is the one concept I could get behind. Very well laid out, modern, classy and professionally tailored for the screen. I think it was smart to move the battery and signal strength bar to the bottom and move the focus to where it should be, the content of pinned tiles. Well done sir. A concept like this would pop especially on 4" to what could show up on the Surface. Again, well done.
    01-03-2015 09:24 AM
    Well I am the toughest critic around on these "concepts" and on this one I have to say this is the one concept I could get behind. Very well laid out, modern, classy and professionally tailored for the screen. I think it was smart to move the battery and signal strength bar to the bottom and move the focus to where it should be, the content of pinned tiles. Well done sir. A concept like this would pop especially on 4" to what could show up on the Surface. Again, well done.
    Thanks for the feedback Jazmac :)
    By the way I'm still not sure about the lockscreen. What do you think?
    01-03-2015 10:18 AM
    Not bad
    01-03-2015 10:34 AM
    I heard WP 10 will have same look as WP 8.1 :)
    Lol then I'll say if you can make such a device I'll be one buying that for sure..microsoft always has and always will be screwing things time to time
    01-03-2015 10:42 AM
    Bucking the trend here, but the notifications at the bottom may be an issue. Onscreen buttons often wake by touching that area, possibly a conflict situation.

Like the tiles though, nice and clean. Your notification page reminded me of an early concept I did when I fist joined WPC. I may have to look at my old posts and see if you have infringed on any of my patents! Ha ha, nice job fella.
    stenson625 and Dadstar0410 like this.
    01-03-2015 10:45 AM
    Thanks for the feedback Jazmac :)
    By the way I'm still not sure about the lockscreen. What do you think?
    For me, the lock screen is the the phones first impression so it has to be as impressive as the content and pinned tiles. The lock screen should be more interactive than it is static. The lock screen should have the ability to swipe through information like text and email messages.For example, an app like Weather To-Go should be animated on the lock screen. It looks beautiful on the lock screen as it is but it would be great to be able to swipe through a view of a sunny day to show a 5 day forecast, all while showing clouds rolling over mountains or leaves Or in the case of flipboard, allow it to scroll through a series of topics you track in the app itself. I think it should be something a little more than what view you get from parallax.
    A way to utilize the lock screen space would be cool too. I thought about maybe lock screen vertical 'panels' that when swiped reveal information. I refer to them as "Shutters" Or the lock screen could have aswipe to the left, more info. Swipe left then down or up to get different info.
    More later.
    01-03-2015 12:51 PM
    For me, the lock screen is the the phones first impression so it has to be as impressive as the content and pinned tiles. The lock screen should be more interactive than it is static. The lock screen should have the ability to swipe through information like text and email messages.For example, an app like Weather To-Go should be animated on the lock screen. It looks beautiful on the lock screen as it is but it would be great to be able to swipe through a view of a sunny day to show a 5 day forecast, all while showing clouds rolling over mountains or leaves Or in the case of flipboard, allow it to scroll through a series of topics you track in the app itself. I think it should be something a little more than what view you get from parallax.
    A way to utilize the lock screen space would be cool too. I thought about maybe lock screen vertical 'panels' that when swiped reveal information. I refer to them as "Shutters" Or the lock screen could have aswipe to the left, more info. Swipe left then down or up to get different info.
    More later.
    If I may, I agree with you that the lock screen could use a bit of "added" functionality, such as what the Tetra Lock Screen app from Microsoft has. But I think that too much of functionality in the lock screen might defeat the purpose of having a lock screen. The idea of being able to access more features of the app that has been set as the lock screen provider is interesting, but just not too much.

For example, we currently have a Kid's Corner and an Apps Corner, designed to prevent "other" users from snooping around our private information in our phone. Some of us may have photos which we might be slightly embarrassed about (those drunk nights or whatever). Unfortunately, those photos (if present) can be accessed in the Apps or Kid's Corner if the user decides to place an app that accesses the photo library there (such as certain puzzle games).

Bottom line, more functionality and interactivity in the lock screen will be interesting... but not too much of it. Otherwise, it might be like having a mini start (instead of a lock) screen overlain on the main start screen.
    Jazmac likes this.
    01-03-2015 01:00 PM
55 123