Lumia 1530 with windows 10

sosan

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
Here is a sneak peek of upcoming Lumia 1530 with windows 10.

I will update more photos with specs.
I would like to hear your thoughts.
Enjoy! ;)
Limia 1530 _3.jpgLumia 1530_2.jpgLumia 1530_3.jpg

Last edited:

JamesDax

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I gotta say it. That is one damn fine looking phone. Would love to see this with an 6in QHD screen, Intel Cherry Trail CPU, 4GBs of RAM and 64GB and/or 128GB of storage. Oh and how about Pen support as well.

JamesDax

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
That button on the upper left corner on the back of the phone. Finger print scanner or heart rate monitor perhaps? If yes I have to say it's a perfect placement. Holding my 1520 that's right where my index finger on my right hand would sit.

jwinch2

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Great looking concept. Well done!

I really hope we see a 1530 this Spring. MS has to know that they need to compete strongly in the phablet area, particularly now with iPhone going that route, and the well established Note series. If they are going to be about productivity, and use that as a selling point, their next phablet iteration needs to be impressive. I like my 1520 a great deal, and I look forward to seeing what MS comes up with for the next go around. If they went for something similar to your direction, I would not be disappointed.

Asskickulater

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
..I hope microsoft never makes a phone like that. That has no originality in it at all, no personality, its just a standard design that fits inline with what every other company is going with (even if this take on it is amazing)

EDIT: wow its amazing how big of a difference changing it to a polycarbonate setup made over the aluminum setup, would definately love a carb version of this

Last edited:

JamesDax

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
..I hope microsoft never makes a phone like that. That has no originality in it at all, no personality, its just a standard design that fits inline with what every other company is going with (even if this take on it is amazing)

So show us then what you'd like to see in the design of the 1530.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I was thinking that that what that was. Sweet.

I really hope MS goes with the Cherry Trail SoC with the 1530.

Agreed. I'm hoping the 1530 is slightly slimmer than the 1520. I have big hands but I need to be able to one hand better.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6