myAT&T app

Ejay Lozano

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
The app just got an update today and it doesn't launch the app. Anyone else experiencing this? I'm using a L830 running 8.1 Denim.

L Beezy

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Yea, I had to uninstall and reinstall it in order for it to work. Also, it seems like nothing's changed in terms of performance. Still painfully slow and still looks like a web wrapper.

Ejay Lozano

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Yea, I had to uninstall and reinstall it in order for it to work. Also, it seems like nothing's changed in terms of performance. Still painfully slow and still looks like a web wrapper.
Thanks, you're right it runs extremely slow after the update. I think Microsoft is caring less about WP8.1 and it's buggy glitches and focusing more on pushing WP10.

L Beezy

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Thanks, you're right it runs extremely slow after the update. I think Microsoft is caring less about WP8.1 and it's buggy glitches and focusing more on pushing WP10.

Microsoft has absolutely nothing to do with the myAT&T app. That's AT&T's responsibility to provide a quality app with an excellent user interface. All of AT&T's app are sub par on WP.

JANGEL13

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I uninstalled my app because I was going to reinstall it but its no longer available in the store. I'm on a 1020 w/Cyan and DP. I couldn't find the app searching in the store so I used Cortana and found the app but when it took me to it in the store, it said it wasn't available for my device. Weird

lcw731

May 29, 2012
Visit site
Re: myAT&T app

It's gotten about for updates in the last 48 hours. Every time I turn around it's getting another update. Funny thing is I can never remember the darn password, so the app is useless to me.

Last edited:

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Re: myAT&T app

It's gotten about for updates in the last 48 hours. Every time I turn around it's getting another update. Funny thing is I can never remember the darn password, so the app is useless to me.

That's what I have WinKee for. I use a database on OneDrive, so that WinKee on my phone and KeePass 2 on my Desktop stay synchronized with my passwords.

I haven't yet received any of the updates for myAT&T, so no problems yet. I just haven't been anywhere with WiFi access to get the downloads. Will test, but won't be around WiFi until the weekend. Just too darn cold to get out right now. I'm hibernating.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro