Microsoft lumia 1530

Mike Waechter

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
I'll take a browser that doesn't suck, no black screens (reboot), Microsoft Office (useable), Nokia Drive that doesn't randomly freeze, wireless charging, and better speaker/face sensor support.

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
WISH LIST of MICROSOFT LUMIA 1530

View attachment 93263

1. Fingerprint
2. 6 GB RAM Maximum 4 GB RAM Minimum
3. 128 GB Building + Card Supported
4. 6" Display
5. 50 Mega Pixel Required
6. HDMI Cable Supported
7. Eye Sensor Technology
8. All gestures should included
9. Slim like sward
10. Metal Body

What you think Guys

I like the concept picture, but I'd go as far to say I'm interested in on-screen buttons, and put front facing speakers on it with the size of the bezel there is on the top and bottom.

Anybody else?

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
I just wish they would announce some kind of upgrade to the 1520. I still love mine and it is working great but I also get bored easily and look for a new device to play with often. I'd hate to have to go back to Android to scratch that itch.

Gosh, 4 post and already threatening to go back to Android. I'm not positive but that might be the fewest number of posts to come to that conclusion.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Wow. Such wonderful concept. Kudus.

Flagship-Ultra Flagship 10xx/15xx Series
5.2"/5.8" IPS LCD/Super AMOLED @2K with glance, clear black, pure motion 2k+ & gorilla glass 3 or greater
Dolby Dual Front Speakers
Hardware Capacitive Keys
Thin Front Bezels
White bezels in front
F/2 13MP 1/2.3" Front Camera sensor with dual LED & Xenon Flash
Dedicated camera key
4K video recording with front camera
Thin curved metallic chassis with removable metal back in cyan, yellow, orange, crimson, navy blue, pink, black, white, gold, silver, mauve, steel, teal and lime colours matte finish
Stylus(Digital Pen integration) support
Stylus not included/ Stylus(digital pen) included in body
Octa core SD810 CPU
4GB RAM
128GB internal storage with SD card slot up to 128GB
F/2.2 41MP or greater 1/1.3" sensor Rear Camera with dual tone LED and Xenon Flash arranged in 3 point lighting system-manner
4K video recording @60fps, 1080p @120fps & 720p @240fps for Rear Camera
Pureview, Zeiss Optics & OIS for both Rear & Front Cameras
7.1 HAAC Mics Virtual Surround Recording & Directional Recording with Noise Cancellation

Dedicated Imaging Chip to Handle large images with speed and efficiency and faster shot times, shot to shot times, camera app loading to capture times & faster imaging processing and post processing
RAW image Capture
Sensor core, Magnetometer, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Proximity Sensor, GPS, A-GLONASS, Virtual Surround Sound, Audio Equalizer, Noise Cancellation for Headphones, Bose Audio Tech(or any dedicated audio output technology)
Dual LTE SIM
3400mah/4000mah removable battery
Qi Wireless Charging & Turbo Charging
Reversible USB connector port
USB OTG
DLNA, Miracast, latest WiFi and Bluetooth Standards
VoLTE
Bluetooth Keyboard, Mouse & Joysticks support

And no don't tell me it can't be done because it can. You just need to pay attention to detail. Plus, I don't care if it will be as expensive as $1000 because if I'm willing to pay $800+ for a flagship device, I might just pay a little more to be future proof. Also, Apple managed some or many of this things in iPhone 6 plus and still managed to keep manufacturing costs under $200.

And they sell it for over $700. Don't you think you would enjoy getting screwed at a lower price more than that?

kofi akafo

Feb 13, 2015
Visit site
Frankly we WP users will like the phone as described on here....but will be very disappointed when it comes without listed features.Microsoft should think about it very well in order to give us satisfaction.

kofi akafo

Feb 13, 2015
Visit site
We want the rumored phone to bring quacks in mobile world.6 G of RAM is enough,64Gb of internal memory is enough,3ghz of processor quad core snap dragon �� 810 is enough too with a gorilla glass 4 is awesome....and a resolution that will surpass the L1030 of course but less is not bad too.camera should be 41 mp as mostly rumored including a HDMI supports very urgent and come with w10 without necessary go for updates.card support 128 or more.Thank u

kofi akafo

Feb 13, 2015
Visit site
oh? it wouldn't work you say? well yours doesn't either :p

01-09-2015, 11:20 AM
Shobin Drogan

Quote Originally Posted by geoghotas View Post

1. Fingerprint
2. 6 GB RAM Maximum 4 GB RAM Minimum
3. 128 GB Building + Card Supported
4. 6" Display
5. 50 Mega Pixel Required
6. HDMI Cable Supported
7. Eye Sensor Technology
8. All gestures should included
9. Slim like sward
10. Metal Body
Number 5 & 9
Is that my wish too

Sachin Sinha

Mar 18, 2015
Visit site
as per me this is going to be the best phone of this year...i am really shocked to see the feature of this extraordinary phone...the biggest thing is it comprises of 6 gb ram...in one word extra ordinary...

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
as per me this is going to be the best phone of this year...i am really shocked to see the feature of this extraordinary phone...the biggest thing is it comprises of 6 gb ram...in one word extra ordinary...

All of this is, as far as we are concerned, made up.

sumton

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
i refuse to stand in line for any product but if the hardware thin like that and it looks like that with metal body and great spec im willing to be the first in line to get it as for the software concept nope i wouldn't

Steve Adams

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
why not go with:
1. Intel Core i7 5960X
2. 64 GB DDR4 3000 RAM
3. 1 TB Samsung SSD
4. 3D holographic display, expandable from 3.5" to 8" for dual phone-tablet mode

oh? it wouldn't work you say? well yours doesn't either :p

How come the OP's specs would not work. There is a phone out now with all the hardware specs. the zenfone 2. has 4gb ram, 128gb storage and sd card. I think it's totally possible, maybe minus the slim and highpower camera part. But even using the 20mp camera in the current phones I would be happy.

MDMcAtee

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
The renders shown are beautiful.

If Microsoft ever wanted to really gain market share in it's mobile phone division, now would be the best time to get one like this out to the public.

Adding a 4000 Mah battery with fast charge and the SD card will satisfy most power users, but to really nail it, full Wacom digitizer support for the surface pen needs to be there. Wireless charging for the poly backs too

4 gigs and up of super fast internal memory along with the very latest Soc and gpu like the 820 Snapdragon has and announce this on any of the Note forums and people will line up for it.

Basically Microsoft needs to be proactive and offer what everyone else is taking away from the Android flagships especially the Note series.

After using smaller Android phones for awhile and not really liking the larger devices offered, having a mobile phone like this would be awesome.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon