Can Rudy Huyn sell his apps, such as 6snap, 6sec, etc

FAHMI BASSEM

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
We all know that Snapchat won't release any app soon, this isn't good for our platform, so if only we could ask Rudy to sell his app, or lend it until they give us an official app.
I can't recommend WP while it doesn't has on of the popular apps.

I created this thread to discuss this idea, it seems that MS won't do anything for its platform, the platform which we all love.

Daniel Olsen

May 3, 2013
Visit site
I actually think that snapchat will release an app. Why on earth would they have Microsoft remove all third party apps from the store if they didn't care about the platform? They are obviously looking at windows as a definite prospect. Also they were probably worried that their app wouldn't be as successful if there were already many others being used. My guess I that within 3 months from now we will see an official release.

PepperdotNet

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
No, they're worried about another rogue app coming along and letting people save their chats which are supposed to self-destruct. That's their motivation to disallow third-party apps. I've seen no indication that they are planning to support WP.

Short of buying out every company that's dragged its feet supporting the platform, I don't see much Microsoft can do about it.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I actually think that snapchat will release an app. Why on earth would they have Microsoft remove all third party apps from the store if they didn't care about the platform? They are obviously looking at windows as a definite prospect. Also they were probably worried that their app wouldn't be as successful if there were already many others being used. My guess I that within 3 months from now we will see an official release.

Nah, I think its just that they're cracking down on third-parties to eliminate our options, and sit on their laurels, hoping that MS gives them a big payout.
So what, not like Android and iOS users are going to switch.
Its like Google.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99