twitter for Windows Phone | Redesign concept

Juan Pablo Ursic

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys! Since this is concepts subforum, hope it's here where this should be posted and not in application forum, but if has to be moved, so be it.

Anyway, i did a little redesign concept on twitter, since the official app is like two years UI outdated. Hope you like it.

twitter for Windows Phone | Redesign

A couple of screens:

melvintwj

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Nice design, but I am not sure if I am digging the bold fonts for the headers (Timeline, Connect etc). Something like Segoe UI Light maybe? Overall, I'd give 8/10 for the design!

melvintwj

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
That looks so much better already! Also +1520 for the dark theme idea :)

Would you guys think it's nicer if the default Twitter blue followed the accent setting instead?

anon(5445874)

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
So far you're the only person who posted a concept design that wasn't completely awful. But it's still a big waste of time, unless you can contact twitter and somehow convince them to make a new app.

I'm also not a big fan of the old WP way of doing things where half the options are off the screen (for swiping). It was good back then, but really, it would be a big timesaver if I can just click and go strait to what I want instead of swiping. Kind of like how the new onedrive app works.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon