Windows Phone 10 - Sam's Concept

samkurd

Jan 17, 2015
Visit site
my pleasure dear zulfighar to have u here ...
i'm planning of do some changes and make a new concept based on this concept ... and your comments will help a lot. Ofcourse this is just depends to my time and what we'll see in 21th January

but thanks for your ideas and Comment

Here's my two cents on the concept.

Lock Screen, by all means, maybe add a couple arrows to clarify that you can move the different aspects to show more info, but besides that, it's great.

Home screen however, I'd keep with the vertical scrolling that is in the current Windows Phone OS (it's just something that makes Windows Phone different from iOS and Android heh). So what I have in mind is that Page 1 is your home screen, can go up and down as much as you want, but keep how the tiles have their own functionality that you've placed (oh, Windows Central would definitely use that feature I bet). Page 2 will be the full list of apps (have a list of commonly used at the top). Page 3, heck, I like how you did the System Info. To bring it all together, put an arrow on the top right so users will know that there's another page.

After that, you get into some neat features that I do hope will come to the OS, no matter what. :D

Even with my list of a couple changes, I do believe your concept is one of the best out there, so nice job Sam Kurd. :)

samkurd

Jan 17, 2015
Visit site
He said According to Bing translate. :
"Sam was an excellent card. be sure be sure to obtain this Microsoft brson"
Google translate said this:

"Sure it's a great card Bvd.htma poison Microsoft Bresson"

none of them do a good job with translating Persian or even Kurdish ... you just could ask nicely ;)
" Sam you did a good job, make sure Microsoft will see it"

Last edited:

samkurd

Jan 17, 2015
Visit site
He said According to Bing translate. :
"Sam was an excellent card. be sure be sure to obtain this Microsoft brson"
Google translate said this:

"Sure it's a great card Bvd.htma poison Microsoft Bresson"

none of them do a good job with translating Persian or even Kurdish ... you just could ask nicely ;)
" Sam you did a good job, make sure Microsoft will see it"

samkurd

Jan 17, 2015
Visit site
Windows Phone 10.1 - SAM's Concept
This is my answer to the guys who told my concept was inspired by ANDROID
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24xW6srPY50

if U notice to Landscape mode I was using in that concept , wallpapers moves with touch scroll on screen, which means you can sync your desktop wallpapers on your PC with your Windows Phone Smart Phone any time you log in with your account.
btw this is for who that couldn't understand the idea

for any comment in forum :
http://forums.windowscentral.com/wi...5107-windows-phone-10-1-sams-new-concept.html

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720