[CONCEPT] WINDOWS 10 FOR SMARTWATCH - Write a review !

AGVideos

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone :cool:

After my Windows Phone 10 concept, I want to share my concept of Windows 10 for SmartWatch.

On the Smartwatch market the manufacturers (Sony, Samsung, LG,…) have only a single choice of OS: Android Wear. And if Microsoft unveiled his own operating system: " Windows 10 for smartwatch " ?

The features:

One interfaces totally new !

bann92e.png

A beautiful Start Screen and the apps with the minimalist design, rethought for smartwatchs.

Cortana

The vocal assistant from Microsoft one the wrist. He can be called by "Ok Cortana".

An "Analog" keyboard

ban2jgh.png

This "analog" keyboard allows it can write on its smartwatch thanks to the recognition of handwriting. The watch can recognize the letter which you draw.

The calls

We have the possibility of Answer or decline calls since its watch simply thanks to a ready movement be down from the screen (for decline), or up (for answer the call).

3 choices for the bracelet of the watch

ban3n44.png

-Orange.
-Light blue
-And grey matt.

Express your opinion ! :wink:

Last edited:

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
I like the wider screen - takes the claustrophobia and squinting away from the current version.

I'm guessing a user would be able to choose which "apps" are available in the smart watch through some windows 10 smart watch app installed in the phone, yes?

Does the music app control the music being played in the phone, e.g. while listening through earphones with the phone kept inside one's pocket? If yes, this is brilliant! Otherwise, it would be a bit of a nuisance to have loud music chirping from a smart watch.

What is the crown at the 3 o'clock position for?

The rest looks good. However, it seems that you missed placing a description/label to the last feature in your video - it appears to be the ability to reject a call using the smart watch by swiping downwards.

As always, thanks for sharing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven