01-21-2015 02:24 AM
29 12
tools
    As long as it has a desktop with no tiles view.....if they're gonna call it windows 10(same name as desktop)....then it need to have both options like it does
    01-20-2015 03:15 PM
    Looks good. Just hope it runs smoothly on a 521.
    01-20-2015 03:39 PM
    i want to thank you all, with positive and negative opinion to the Concept ...
    but clearly i like to say " I don't understand WindowsCentral website policy ( and not the forum ) which why didn't talk about the concept, in the case that half of windows community at least talked about that "

i contacted them repeatedly from twitter and also some writers here in the forum ... nothing happend !
    And i don't say my Concept is the perfect Job and The most beautiful one ... but i can talk about supporting ... i'm working here from 9:00 am to 7 pm as an architect in a company, and i did this concept design during nights for monthes ... and actually i didn't ask to apreciate me, but to support ... in the case that our 3% share ecosystem need to be stronger and support each other ...

At least they could answer " We don't publish your awful Concept" this was better than nothing
    01-21-2015 02:11 AM
    i want to thank you all, with positive and negative opinion to the Concept ...
    but clearly i like to say " I don't understand WindowsCentral website policy ( and not the forum ) which why didn't talk about the concept, in the case that half of windows community at least talked about that "

i contacted them repeatedly from twitter and also some writers here in the forum ... nothing happend !
    And i don't say my Concept is the perfect Job and The most beautiful one ... but i can talk about supporting ... i'm working here from 9:00 am to 7 pm as an architect in a company, and i did this concept design during nights for monthes ... and actually i didn't ask to apreciate me, but to support ... in the case that our 3% share ecosystem need to be stronger and support each other ...

At least they could answer " We don't publish your awful Concept" this was better than nothing
    I don't think it's about your concept being good or bad. They just never write articles about concepts. They only do that if everyone had been duped into believing it's real and they want to squash the rumour. The only concept they've written about was a 940 concept that appeared after the leaked images of the cancelled McLaren. Don't take it personally
    01-21-2015 02:24 AM
29 12