The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
01-21-2015 02:24 AM
29 12
tools
    This is my answer to the guys who told my concept was inspired by ANDROID

The idea of landscape mode was to make the phone syncable by wallpapers we use on desktop version of #windows10 when you login to your smart phone device, even your wallpapers would be synced there . btw this is for who that couldn't understand the idea
    Last edited by samkurd; 01-19-2015 at 06:35 AM. Reason: removing the link to this thread, in the thread ! my mistake
    01-19-2015 02:50 AM
    I've just skimmed through it and gotta say I like it far better now. WP was designed for vertical scrolling, so your revamped concept is more in line with that. :) What I actually like - and been thinking about ever since the initial WP release - is if having the swipe up/down gesture work page wise wouldn't be great. In your video it certainly does. :)
    samkurd likes this.
    01-19-2015 06:17 AM
    I've just skimmed through it and gotta say I like it far better now. WP was designed for vertical scrolling, so your revamped concept is more in line with that. :) What I actually like - and been thinking about ever since the initial WP release - is if having the swipe up/down gesture work page wise wouldn't be great. In your video it certainly does. :)
    happy to hear you like it more, you maybe right but my concept for horizontal scrolling to make synced wallpapers through the desktop vesroin of OS ... but since yesterday the guys in internet are killing me for creating hangdroid ! concept ... btw you never can make them all happy ;)
    01-19-2015 06:32 AM
    I'm not complaining about the droidesque ness. But I came to windows phone for windows phone. Should answer any and all problems. ;)
    01-19-2015 09:13 AM
    I'm not complaining about the droidesque ness. But I came to windows phone for windows phone. Should answer any and all problems. ;)
    I need more features in that windows phone, you can never touch that right to left scroll for charm bar if u don't like to ... common it's about more features that you can use it or not .. what's wrong with that?
    01-19-2015 10:38 AM
    Still the UI is not Metro. I'm not talking about Start Screen but Action Centre and Lock Screen. As per the lock screen is concerned, I like the placing of time in WP 8.0 more than 8.1. And in this concept time is shown at the top. I don't like it. And why does action centre need to have music controls? We already have it when you press volume key, right? Why clutter it?

Btw, switching of apps by side swipes is impressive though as is charms concept!! +1 for that.
    01-19-2015 12:09 PM
    Still the UI is not Metro. I'm not talking about Start Screen but Action Centre and Lock Screen. As per the lock screen is concerned, I like the placing of time in WP 8.0 more than 8.1. And in this concept time is shown at the top. I don't like it. And why does action centre need to have music controls? We already have it when you press volume key, right? Why clutter it?

Btw, switching of apps by side swipes is impressive though as is charms concept!! +1 for that.
    Tbh, having volume controls in the action center (why the heck is it named that way in the first place, when you can't do pretty much anything there anyways?) is what I'm waiting for ever since MS first show cased the action center. I hate the drop down that's tied to the volume rockers. It disappears too flipping fast. Having these controls in the action center would allow for much more precision.
    01-19-2015 01:54 PM
    Why the argument?.
    its coming. We all will see what it has. So chill guys.;)
    01-19-2015 02:10 PM
    For me I like much more the first concept, I like your first concept, 10.1 dont like, your first concept its much better
    01-19-2015 02:32 PM
    Both of your works are good . I really like the lockscreen. But i don't think MS will be releasing anything like you have made. Lets see. Less than 48hours left. Crazily exited. ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ‘
    01-19-2015 02:42 PM
    Much too complex and far too much of a departure from the current WP UI. While this concept UI is interesting, I don't expect Microsoft to stray far from camp so to speak.
    01-19-2015 03:02 PM
    Tbh, having volume controls in the action center (why the heck is it named that way in the first place, when you can't do pretty much anything there anyways?) is what I'm waiting for ever since MS first show cased the action center. I hate the drop down that's tied to the volume rockers. It disappears too flipping fast. Having these controls in the action center would allow for much more precision.
    It stays there for freaking 5 seconds!! How much time you need to change volume anyways?
    01-19-2015 10:58 PM
    It stays there for freaking 5 seconds!! How much time you need to change volume anyways?

I'm talking about the music controls, not the volume sliders. I use them to skip through my library.
    01-19-2015 11:05 PM
    I'm talking about the music controls, not the volume sliders. I use them to skip through my library.

Still it is a lot of time to skip through as you touch any button on that controls, you get another 5 seconds. Btw, just give an option to show music controls in action centre. Me happy and you happy! :)
    dKp1977 likes this.
    01-19-2015 11:08 PM
    Your WM 10.1 concept is much better and in sync with what the current OS is and it could be in the future. Utilization of space and features from the main OS like performance, task manager and charms bar are nice additions. I would like if Microsoft would be willing to incorporate some of the ideas from this concept. It might get a little complicated for an average person but for power users and feature enthusiasts this looks great. Also once you get used to the OS anything complicated looks easy enough.
    samkurd likes this.
    01-19-2015 11:12 PM

The idea of landscape mode was to make the phone syncable by wallpapers we use on desktop version of #windows10 when you login to your smart phone device, even your wallpapers would be synced there . btw this is for who that couldn't understand the idea
    01-19-2015 11:29 PM
    When the song doesn't skip right away, which happens a LOT on 8.1 the volume bar dissapears while waiting... it's clumsy, annoying and embarrassing.
    01-19-2015 11:51 PM
    Your WM 10.1 concept is much better and in sync with what the current OS is
    Um... Are you blind? I mean did you watch the video? The entire thing barely even looks like Windows phone lol everything was changed. I mean there are still tiles and an applist but even they've been changed. I'm not saying it's bad, all I'm saying is; how is this in sync with what the OS currently is?
    01-20-2015 12:20 AM
    Um... Are you blind? I mean did you watch the video? The entire thing barely even looks like Windows phone lol everything was changed. I mean there are still tiles and an applist but even they've been changed. I'm not saying it's bad, all I'm saying is; how is this in sync with what the OS currently is?
    It closer to the w8.1 and w10 UI. They have many things in common.

Its a very nice concept, but the only thing that would be troublemaker is the new multitasking. Swipe left to right could happen accidentally many many times, like in ie in wp8.1 the swipe to go back. I accidents enable it many times and its annoying. BUT overall its a great concept and I believe it could be created, It isn't like other that are just PowerPoint made and full of fantasy.
    samkurd likes this.
    01-20-2015 12:33 AM
    I like this much better than your first concept but its still not my cup of tea. It's great work though. I wouldn't mind using a phone running your rendition of Windows 10 (the second one).
    samkurd likes this.
    01-20-2015 01:25 AM
    lps4j4w.jpg
    Aww snap.

The idea of landscape mode was to make the phone syncable by wallpapers we use on desktop version of #windows10 โ€ฆ when you login to your smart phone device, even your wallpapers would be synced there . btw this is for who that couldn't understand the idea
    28w2i4j.jpg
    real-bullet-bill-real-attack.jpg
    samkurd, did it again. Unfortunately windows mobile 10 will not look nothing like your revitalize concept. Appreciate the effort you put into refurbishing your great windows 10 concept.
    samkurd likes this.
    01-20-2015 03:14 AM
    Sam is a beast! I don't have the time to finish it but for what I saw Sam, awesome.
    Ashish Gupta888 and samkurd like this.
    01-20-2015 08:12 AM
    I really like that. I will say, however, that this concept is not user friendly for the average user. The regular user is going to want to stay with the simple and boring alternative. But for the power user this concept is awesome.
    01-20-2015 10:51 AM
    Nice, but I would like it more if you named it SAL's Concept, but that's none of my business.
    Ashish Gupta888 likes this.
    01-20-2015 02:46 PM
    Nice, but I would like it more if you named it SAL's Concept, but that's none of my business.
    haha
    01-20-2015 02:56 PM
29 12