Tetris/EA spit in your face...

RichardBurt

Banned
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Wow, I am so utterly and completely gutted. How dare they! I will need to send a tweet to someone, post it on FB too and maybe even post it on a forum somewhere. :winktongue:

I'm sure there are many many more important things to worry about than a company optimizing one of their games for iOS8.

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
I have seen this crap happen with a couple of apps. They copy paste the text from Android or iOS and post it in the description on Windows Phone site. It shows how careless and clumsy the app developers are.

tangledW

Banned
Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
Wow, I am so utterly and completely gutted. How dare they! I will need to send a tweet to someone, post it on FB too and maybe even post it on a forum somewhere. :winktongue:

I'm sure there are many many more important things to worry about than a company optimizing one of their games for iOS8.

It's not that it's optimized for iOS 8, smartass. It's that the app description in the WINDOWS PHONE STORE was apparently copy pasted from the Apple Store.

RichardBurt

Banned
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
It's not that it's optimized for iOS 8, smartass. It's that the app description in the WINDOWS PHONE STORE was apparently copy pasted from the Apple Store.

And???? So what if they copy / pasted, it's not the end of the world. Well, maybe it's the end of your world but the rest of us aren't getting all worked-up about it.

tangledW

Banned
Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
And???? So what if they copy / pasted, it's not the end of the world. Well, maybe it's the end of your world but the rest of us aren't getting all worked-up about it.

So, let me get this straight. You're taking the time to post that you don't care?

Move along then, I don't have time forum trolls.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss