"Look matters"-will New windows phone with Ultra premium metal finish design make a change?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshwin

Jan 31, 2015
Visit site
Re: "Look matters"-will New windows phone with Ultra premium metal finish design make a change?

Sorry:) didnt see your first line:p

Joshwin

Jan 31, 2015
Visit site
Re: "Look matters"-will New windows phone with Ultra premium metal finish design make a change?

are you a jerk sam?why do you stick your nose into others conversation?have some sense.look who is nutter now.keep the conversation healthy,dont troll or just pi*s off.

SamJHannan

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site

are you a jerk sam?why do you stick your nose into others conversation?have some sense.look who is nutter now.keep the conversation healthy,dont troll or just pi*s off.

Well you made a thread with a blatant lie as the title (rumored device, when its a terrible concept you made yourself). Not a great way to get people to like you! I'd regard myself as a respected poster, not a troll, you just seem bigoted and lie in thread titles.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

just wanted to point out this thread is open to all, and that if you want a private conversation, there is a private message feature :)

SamJHannan

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site

just wanted to point out this thread is open to all, and that if you want a private conversation, there is a private message feature :)

Sorry xandros, I appreciate that, I normally conduct myself better than that.

MDK22

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site

couple of points ...

Looks do matter, BUT, so does utility. With the push towards bigger screens & thinner phones, something's got to give - there's nothing to hold on to!

Which brings up my second point - I use a case, because there's nothing to hold on to!
I'd prefer a naked phone, to show off the beauty of design, but a cracked screen isn't worth it, because it slipped thru your fingers.

How about a tad thicker phone (would offset potential future bendgates), concave sides to furnish some grip, with the screen recessed into the body of the phone. Would work well with polycarbonate, an ever so slight lip around the screen, to offset screen contacting solid, hard surfaces. The sides would have some grippy / textured finish - except for the smooth buttons, which would ever so slightly protrude.

I'm sure a nice carbon fiber finish (colored into the polycarb, with an applied exterior finish) might just offset the drab black & personally would be more attractive than the bright Lumia colors. A more professional looking Windows phone, perhaps a charcoal gray or midnite blue color ...
I don't know, just might work?

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Duplicate thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon