Will the new Fitbit charger HR work on my Nokia 920 running Cyan?

Kyle86

Feb 3, 2015
Visit site
Fitbit App

Hi, i'm thinking of buying the new fitbit charge hr and i wanted to know whether it'll work on my nokia 920 running cyan. I know they updated their app last year so does it bring it on par with the app on apple and android.

If anyone has used it i would love to hear your opinion on it.

Many thanks

Matthew Blair

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Fitbit App

Hi, i'm thinking of buying the new fitbit charge hr and i wanted to know whether it'll work on my nokia 920 running cyan. I know they updated their app last year so does it bring it on par with the app on apple and android.

If anyone has used it i would love to hear your opinion on it.

Many thanks

Hey there. I've been using fitbit with my old 920 and now my 1520 and its great.

However, they are having a problem getting the automatic sync feature to work on many phones. You have to physically open the app to sync it. They know about it and are working on it. Their devs have been very helpful and responsive about it.

steve_w_7

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Re: Fitbit App

I'm running the app on my 925 and it works great. It pairs with my fitbit via bluetooth without any problems. I haven't used the iOS or Android versions, so I can't comment on that, but the WP version works great. My only complaint is that the live tile isn't really live. You have to open the app to pair and refresh the data.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs