A possibly leaked Windows 10 phone with 41 mpx camera (Prototype)

sakkee

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
My brother is working at a recycling company which happens to get all kind of Lumias including the ones from the factory (in Finland) where they design new phones.. So he saw he's co-worker having an unrecognized phone in his hand. In the phone, where usually reads Nokia, read Prototype. He also saw that it has the big camera like 1020 does. The co-worker said that the phone doesn't work now for some reason I don't remember, but can be fixed with the recover tool WHEN it comes available to the device.
I don't know what rumors there have been on the new flagship device from Microsoft, but there's a good chance it was just the one my brother saw. (The only real information here actually is that is has the monster camera, but just wanted to share this with you guys)

Athull

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
My brother is working at a recycling company which happens to get all kind of Lumias including the ones from the factory (in Finland) where they design new phones.. So he saw he's co-worker having an unrecognized phone in his hand. In the phone, where usually reads Nokia, read Prototype. He also saw that it has the big camera like 1020 does. The co-worker said that the phone doesn't work now for some reason I don't remember, but can be fixed with the recover tool WHEN it comes available to the device.
I don't know what rumors there have been on the new flagship device from Microsoft, but there's a good chance it was just the one my brother saw. (The only real information here actually is that is has the monster camera, but just wanted to share this with you guys)

I am guessing it was this one? The leaked prototype of 1030 back in November.
Microsoft-Lumia-1030.jpg

Ebuka Allison

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site

Brother's co-worker saw....seems legit

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
"pic or it didn't happen" :D

Jk, thanks for sharing. It's interesting, but as for now I would say it's an old 1020 prototype or cancelled 'McLaren' project. Picture will probably clear things up.

CSJr1

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
If your brother's coworker didnt see the folding screen, then it has to be fake. I know because my cousin's uncle's roomate said the next Lumia will have folding screen.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I am guessing it was this one? The leaked prototype of 1030 back in November.
View attachment 95988

Was just about to bring this up (assume the OP isn't pulling out leg here). I'm always fascinated by all these accounts of people allegedly seeing "new" devices and always wondering if they're telling the truth or not.

I remember on CrackBerry a while back someone claimed to have seen the unreleased "Aristo" (Z30) somewhere in Waterloo that a BlackBerry employee had and they described it (and also the specs that the employee told him). This was before any leaks and before we knew anything about the device. He got so insanely mad at me because I didn't believe him. Now that I remember it, everything he said about it was to a tee of what the Z30 became, so he must have actually seen it lol

Just a little anecdote :). Carry on now...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes