WeChat is not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonyluo2001

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, anyone experiencing this problem with wechat? Since this morning (EST), my wechat app cannot be launched. The tile becomes dark and not responding. It was newly updated to V6.0 yesterday, but I'm not sure if that's the cause. I don't want to uninstall it because I will lost all chat records.

Hockgwai

Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
I just got the same error you got just now - the live tile is dimmed and I couldn't open it thru the app list. My wechat was working after the 6.0 update was out few days ago though. My brother also has the 920, but he didn't get this issue.

Didn't want to take the reinstall route and lose the convos, but I already did that a few times when I had issues getting notifications with wechat (while everything else worked fine). Reinstalling did help resolve the issue.

ShocWave

May 13, 2012
Visit site
Wechat has a new update today, but it looks like I can't download it since the buttons aren't there.
I'm just hoping that the Windows 10 preview makes the app usable again so I can backup my chats.
Using Wechat on my old WP7 device for now.

mina jasmina

Mar 17, 2015
Visit site
ok, everyone who could not solve the problem with opening the application, and which was gray, and applications that are not able to see in the store button to install, I found the solution :amaze:
I entered the store through the computer and logged in to your Microsoft account.
I found wechat app and send it to my phone.
I uninstall it from the phone only when I saw it in a store that is on hold
When I confirmed installation error 8103010d came out .
I insisted, and after several attempts the installation is successfully completed.
I am satisfied and I hope that i helped you. :excited:
#wechat

Kurt Schaub

May 7, 2015
Visit site
Same problem over here in Spain. I did uninstall and lost all my chat history. I did a back up on my Android device and did a restore on my WP unfortunately chats are not synchronized between different phones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05