Problems when updating apps?

teng_m

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
I noticed that some apps are having a problem updating. Those paid apps that became free from deals and such for a limited time.

After updating the apps, ads returned and it is asking to be paid. Like it became a trial version again. Or if the app has no trial version, it will not update.

Before, there was no problem. My apps was listed as owned already.

Some apps that have shown this problems for me is mytube! and calculator?

Any of you experienced this problem?

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
What I notices ones a while is if you deleted the app and later reinstall it then it show the buy button.
If you then push the buy button it installs for free again.
So try to push the buy button and see what happens.
Pushing the buy button does not mean you get charged you always have to accept it first.

(But of course if you use the app a lot it would also be a good idea to just really buy it.)

Daskalo

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
I have problem with xbox music app last update, the download goes but when it comes to install stops and gives "Attention required.Tap here". When I tap, I got message that having trouble to install this app and button try again. When I try same again. I have L925 on developer preview.

teng_m

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
the apps that i bought have no problem re-installing. MS store will just alert me that i already own the app. The apps that were temporarily free was also like that. it just alerted me that i own the app already and it just shows me the install button.

the other problem is that if the app is shown as owned in the app store, i can no longer purchase it if i wanted to. it just becomes stuck. for example. mytube!, when i updated "Attention required.Tap here" came out. it never updated. i uninstalled the app thinking there was a problem downloading and installing the app. the app is shown as owned in the store. but when i try to install it, it just gives me an error. Up until now, i can't seem to install the app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs